Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another supernatural player

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
is this amount of bucks\coins around the same as you will spend for immediate upgrade of lost buildings? I was in same position year ago and i got similar refund.
The point is,
1) Item listed in the Excel table (around 100 kinds of buildings) were totally neglected.
2) For main buildings rebuild, refund bucks\coins is good enough and no need to return these unique buildings.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Seeing how they have dealt with your situation has made me glad I asked for the amount in coins and extra greenies to fast build the buildings rather than tell them what level of building I was at. I added the total cost of a level 7 terminal, plus the amount of greenies for the items in order to restore my game to original level. Try sending another ticket and use the airport city wiki to get the desire coins and greens to enable you to reach such levels

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Dear Folks,

It'd likely to be my last post here. I'm done, and no more expectation for GI / AC.

Last Sunday, GI Support help to restore buildings for me finally. It once provided me light of hope, and I tried to rebuild my city.
2015-12-29 09.57.25.png

As buildings come in different batches, I have to restart the game several times to collect them all.
After all buildings collected, a new nightmare begins...

When I go to the Buildings Warehouse, it shows that "This section of your Warehouse is empty".....
Pic1.png

Look at the area circled in red. It indicated there're actually something here but just couldn't be shown. I guess the reason is: Too many buildings arrived in Warehouse at the same time that over the limitation of display, thus the system identify it as "empty".
Now I cannot select any buildings received to rebuild them. Also, any buildings received by new task completion would not be shown here as well.
In other words, I won't get any new buildings ever after...

And tonight, just an hour ago, my game locked again suddenly.
2015-12-29 11.40.22.png

GI proves one thing I said is right: They keeps disappoint me for years, and no difference this time.

So, yeah, I'm done and suffered enough.

So long, everyone. Good luck to you all, and wish you a happy new year.

P.S.: Dear Free2Play , if you find this post, no need to fight with GI Support to unlock my game anymore. It's already too kind of you. Thank you, dude.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Dear Folks,
It'd likely to be my last post here. I'm done, and no more expectation for GI / AC.

Hi, I was following your story here and should say you are one of an extraordinary patience. Sorry to see you quit, though it's understandable.
I started AC nearly 2 years ago and suffered 2 resets from lvl.30+ to zero. At that time GI's support contacts were hard to discover and I didn't know about the this boards exists. So I'd only left to start from scratch. I still feel sorry about the "Rock Fest" event at Win8 I did not complete due to AC failure. I'd wish I could have 4K greens compensation likewise :rolleyes:.

Later on, at the LevelCap-40-to-55-AC-upgrade I had experienced some weird errors (who of us hadn't every once in a while) and opened a ticket with AC support. Instead, they just accused me in "time cheating" :wideyed:, "blacklisted" me and threatened to block my AC "if they see cheating again". This was the very point when I lost any faith in GI Support.:(

Last edited:
Hi, I was following your story here and should say you are one of an extraordinary patience. Sorry to see you quit, though it's understandable.
I started AC nearly 2 years ago and suffered 2 resets from lvl.30+ to zero. At that time GI's support contacts were hard to discover and I didn't know about the this boards exists. So I'd only left to start from scratch. I still feel sorry about the "Rock Fest" event at Win8 I did not complete due to AC failure. I'd wish I could have 4K greens compensation likewise :rolleyes:.

Later on, at the LevelCap-40-to-55-AC-upgrade I had experienced some weird errors (who of us hadn't every once in a while) and opened a ticket with AC support. Instead, they just accused me in "time cheating" :wideyed:, "blacklisted" me and threatened to block my AC "if they see cheating again". This was the very point when I lost any faith in GI Support.:(
yeah, his patience is good, well mine is running thin and about to snap, I haven't been able to play my 3rd game(raders) in over a week, and now I'm asking for compensation, The person helping me Timur Godlevsky, has the worst understanding of the English language, I hate to speek bad about people, but it has to be said

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Surprise! Yeah, I'm not died yet and still fighting with GI Support, while @Neil ellor reminded me "the achievement at beating them (GI Support) and carrying on is an achievement in itself".

News Update: It's the third time GI Support unlock my game and I said it's no use...
Unlock.JPG

I started to blame myself that it's me who described the problem too complicated that Support hard to understand...... am I?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Surprise! Yeah, I'm not died yet and still fighting with GI Support, while @Neil ellor reminded me "the achievement at beating them (GI Support) and carrying on is an achievement in itself".

News Update: It's the third time GI Support unlock my game and I said it's no use...
View attachment 2682

I started to blame myself that it's me who described the problem too complicated that Support hard to understand...... am I?
Maybe you should send mail to support for each individual issue (one for every blocked game).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
If so, base on Support reply practice (response every 3 to 7 working days on each case), I'm afraid I have to wait for another 1/2 year before solving the problem... :(
Send it on a same day (I think that almost every support have problems with dealing multiple issues in one mail). At least this is my experience (not only game related).

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

View attachment 2682

Don't give up the faith, keep trying i am sure you will get your reward in 6 months:p:D:confused:
Sorry just kidding

View attachment 2682

did u try putting a number sign(#),before the code #aqm4bt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
did u try putting a number sign(#),before the code #aqm4bt
Noop, but look at Anna's reply and she already known it's a game ID. Only that she didn't realize the game will be locked again immediately if not all games registered under the same player unlock at the same time.

Interesting that it has to be told from a player to a Support...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Noop, but look at Anna's reply and she already known it's a game ID. Only that she didn't realize the game will be locked again immediately if not all games registered under the same player unlock at the same time.

Interesting that it has to be told from a player to a Support...

Meaning that both games are under the same email address? Just curious - none of mine are tied to each other.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Meaning that both games are under the same email address? Just curious - none of mine are tied to each other.
Yeap. Whenever I reinstall the game due to OS reinstallation / change to new mobile phone / GI suggestion after big game crash, I always use the same email address (or FB account actually) to register. Although I often play a single game (cannot retrieve uninstalled game anyway), I didn't realize those old games still identified as active. Not until Eric told me:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/#post-146960

And I found the "tied" situation when I play on a newly created game (#a7gieiq). Everything's alright for this game ID and played to lv16. But when I completed the "logon with your FB account" task, the game locked immediately.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Yeap. Whenever I reinstall the game due to OS reinstallation / change to new mobile phone / GI suggestion after big game crash, I always use the same email address (or FB account actually) to register. Although I often play a single game (cannot retrieve uninstalled game anyway), I didn't realize those old games still identified as active. Not until Eric told me:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/#post-146960

And I found the "tied" situation when I play on a newly created game (#a7gieiq). Everything's alright for this game ID and played to lv16. But when I completed the "logon with your FB account" task, the game locked immediately.

Interesting. I have tied all mine to different email addresses and I don't Facebook - perhaps that has saved me with my dead Android game (which can't download/install).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
News update: GI blocked my FB account today so that I cannot tell people about this story on their page. Very interesting. Try to block my account here as well.:cool:

News update: GI blocked my FB account today so that I cannot tell people about this story on their page. Very interesting. Try to block my account here as well.:cool:
which idiot were you talking to at gi support, I keep telling them they need a quality control engineer, they are dumber than a box of rocks, NO OFFENSE TO @rocky windows pc player, they need to completely over haul their support

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
News Update: GI Support ignored my email without reply since Jan 18.

Due to the “Building Warehouse fail to show inventory” problem, I cannot build up Carriage Workshops of the current event. And probably same case on coming new events.

Any good suggestion besides quitting the game?:ROFLMAO:

News Update: GI Support ignored my email without reply since Jan 18.

Due to the “Building Warehouse fail to show inventory” problem, I cannot build up Carriage Workshops of the current event. And probably same case on coming new events.

Any good suggestion besides quitting the game?:ROFLMAO:
Send a lawyer's letter to GI and Road 404 for having you disappointed for more than a year and threaten them to pay you for that.

Top Bottom