Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another supernatural player

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
As I'm trying to do a good score in flights to Thailand I've just noticed something extraordinary. A guy named "! Cow.Reborn" did 225 flights in just 30 min! I've checked that he is on top places in many destinations and he grabbed some 1st places last week as well. Another cheater or wealthy supernatural player?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Dear all game players and ACDeveloper,

Don’t judge too fast, dude.

Thinking for a while that should I reply here and telling the fact. Yes, here I am! Cow.Reborn, the supernatural player.

I like this title very much because I’M NOT A TIME TRAVELLER OR CHEATER. Read my story below if you’ve got spare time to waste.

《Why account banned?》
Yes, my account was banned since yesterday. The reason is… unexpected time changing lead by “Automatic date and time” settings of my Android phone. That’s what GI Support tells me (request #7263445). It happened during a rocket launching, i.e. nothing to do with my huge flying records. By the way, since I was not doing this in purpose, my account will be released within 1 or 2 days.

《How come I can reach such a huge number of flights like a boss without cheating?》
Simple. If you could be as crazy as me to spend over 4,000 green notes together with all 20/50/150 fuels stored during pass 3 years in 2 weeks, YOU COULD BE BADASS LIKE A BOSS AS ME AS WELL!

《How come I got this great amount of green notes and fuels to spend?》
Here comes the main theme.
I started playing AC since Mar 2013 and love it very much. Until one night on early Nov 2015, my home airport suddenly changed to other’s map after visiting Lady Madlen... yeah… I believe many of you here experienced this disaster as well and I don’t wanna descript it again. All my buildings including those from special event and Advantage task were gone. GI Support could do nothing about it. The only solution they could offer is:
「Start a new game. Return all fuels you stored and green notes you purchased during this 3 years to your new game. Also, extra 1,000 green notes + an amount of game coins as compensation.」
I couldn’t but accept this. I mean, what else I can do anyway? Therefore, I turned into a strange player with 6XXX green notes and lots of fuels/coins but an empty airport…
That’s the reason why I use “Reborn” as my new ID. GI Support Request number #7211498 tell this whole story.

《Impossible to complete over 200 flights in 30mins?》
Thank you for a comment above saying that “Even a super wealthy player could not send 225 flights in 30 minutes.” which makes me laugh for a while. Even funny that there were players agree with him.
I would say, “Even a super dumb player could send 300 flights in 30 minutes!” provided that he got enough fuel support. For this, I really tried a test with a stopwatch:
Precaution: All my 9 flights already flying to a target location and not returned yet.
Action sequence: Open the game > click to use 4 150 fuels > click to finish all 9 flights > start another 9 new flights
Results: Action completed in 43 sec
I mean, what’s the difficulties? Don't tell me it's hard to click on your phone or not fast enough. I was listening to Kenny G with a leisure mood and doing with normal click speed when going through this test.
Noted that 43 sec included game startup time which already used over 15 sec. Therefore, yeah, 225 in 30mins may be my worst record actually. Maybe.

Never say impossible as it only means something you don’t know.

《How many fuels I stored actually?》
Well, as mentioned, I played the game over 3 years. I used to receive around 30 units of “20fuel” from friends daily. Not a huge number actually. Only that I’ve never use them for the whole 3 years.
So, try to count it yourself, dude. And beware that I’m talking about “20fuel” here only. “50fuel” and “150fuel” were not counted yet.

《Why I play the game this way?》
Good question. Honestly, I don’t give a shit to rebuild my airport again. GI disappointed me again and again during these years. I just cannot effort to face the same disaster happen again. Unfortunately, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN if GI do not change the game-saving style. Unlike other online games, AC save your game history on your mobile device and depends on it. That’s why you would lose your whole game whenever you lose your phone, change to a new phone, reinstall the game, or even disaster I mentioned above.

Once decided to quit the game, I’d like to spend all my resource thoroughly before leaving.

《What’s next》
As my account will be released soon and I still got 1,7XX green notes and some fuels. Let’s play for 1 last time.
So, Mr. Thailand, tell me your target destination this week, and I’ll show you my magic again.
You know, it’s X’mas time! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~

《Anything else?》
Well, one last thing.
If you got spare time to surf on this forum and wrongly defining someone as a cheater, Mr. Game Developer, I suggest you pay more effort on developing, fixing and fine-tuning the game before next update.
Yelling from Windows player, friend visiting problem of Android players, and so and so and so… All these problems and complaints related to your responsibility. Don’t miss it, dude.

Thanks all for your reading. Have fun! Or at least having fun before my disaster happen to you as well! LOL

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Dear all game players and ACDeveloper,

Don’t judge too fast, dude.

Thinking for a while that should I reply here and telling the fact. Yes, here I am! Cow.Reborn, the supernatural player.

I like this title very much because I’M NOT A TIME TRAVELLER OR CHEATER. Read my story below if you’ve got spare time to waste.

《Why account banned?》
Yes, my account was banned since yesterday. The reason is… unexpected time changing lead by “Automatic date and time” settings of my Android phone. That’s what GI Support tells me (request #7263445). It happened during a rocket launching, i.e. nothing to do with my huge flying records. By the way, since I was not doing this in purpose, my account will be released within 1 or 2 days.

《How come I can reach such a huge number of flights like a boss without cheating?》
Simple. If you could be as crazy as me to spend over 4,000 green notes together with all 20/50/150 fuels stored during pass 3 years in 2 weeks, YOU COULD BE BADASS LIKE A BOSS AS ME AS WELL!

《How come I got this great amount of green notes and fuels to spend?》
Here comes the main theme.
I started playing AC since Mar 2013 and love it very much. Until one night on early Nov 2015, my home airport suddenly changed to other’s map after visiting Lady Madlen... yeah… I believe many of you here experienced this disaster as well and I don’t wanna descript it again. All my buildings including those from special event and Advantage task were gone. GI Support could do nothing about it. The only solution they could offer is:
「Start a new game. Return all fuels you stored and green notes you purchased during this 3 years to your new game. Also, extra 1,000 green notes + an amount of game coins as compensation.」
I couldn’t but accept this. I mean, what else I can do anyway? Therefore, I turned into a strange player with 6XXX green notes and lots of fuels/coins but an empty airport…
That’s the reason why I use “Reborn” as my new ID. GI Support Request number #7211498 tell this whole story.

《Impossible to complete over 200 flights in 30mins?》
Thank you for a comment above saying that “Even a super wealthy player could not send 225 flights in 30 minutes.” which makes me laugh for a while. Even funny that there were players agree with him.
I would say, “Even a super dumb player could send 300 flights in 30 minutes!” provided that he got enough fuel support. For this, I really tried a test with a stopwatch:
Precaution: All my 9 flights already flying to a target location and not returned yet.
Action sequence: Open the game > click to use 4 150 fuels > click to finish all 9 flights > start another 9 new flights
Results: Action completed in 43 sec
I mean, what’s the difficulties? Don't tell me it's hard to click on your phone or not fast enough. I was listening to Kenny G with a leisure mood and doing with normal click speed when going through this test.
Noted that 43 sec included game startup time which already used over 15 sec. Therefore, yeah, 225 in 30mins may be my worst record actually. Maybe.

Never say impossible as it only means something you don’t know.

《How many fuels I stored actually?》
Well, as mentioned, I played the game over 3 years. I used to receive around 30 units of “20fuel” from friends daily. Not a huge number actually. Only that I’ve never use them for the whole 3 years.
So, try to count it yourself, dude. And beware that I’m talking about “20fuel” here only. “50fuel” and “150fuel” were not counted yet.

《Why I play the game this way?》
Good question. Honestly, I don’t give a shit to rebuild my airport again. GI disappointed me again and again during these years. I just cannot effort to face the same disaster happen again. Unfortunately, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN if GI do not change the game-saving style. Unlike other online games, AC save your game history on your mobile device and depends on it. That’s why you would lose your whole game whenever you lose your phone, change to a new phone, reinstall the game, or even disaster I mentioned above.

Once decided to quit the game, I’d like to spend all my resource thoroughly before leaving.

《What’s next》
As my account will be released soon and I still got 1,7XX green notes and some fuels. Let’s play for 1 last time.
So, Mr. Thailand, tell me your target destination this week, and I’ll show you my magic again.
You know, it’s X’mas time! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~

《Anything else?》
Well, one last thing.
If you got spare time to surf on this forum and wrongly defining someone as a cheater, Mr. Game Developer, I suggest you pay more effort on developing, fixing and fine-tuning the game before next update.
Yelling from Windows player, friend visiting problem of Android players, and so and so and so… All these problems and complaints related to your responsibility. Don’t miss it, dude.

Thanks all for your reading. Have fun! Or at least having fun before my disaster happen to you as well! LOL
One question,
Are you fine "wasting" your fuel and Greens on Normal destinations?
I would say it a really stupid idea to fly 200+ plane's to Thailand just to get #1 position and a golden chest after a week whereas if you know, you can fly to adventure destinations and get 3× by flying that much.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
One question,
Are you fine "wasting" your fuel and Greens on Normal destinations?
I would say it a really stupid idea to fly 200+ plane's to Thailand just to get #1 position and a golden chest after a week whereas if you know, you can fly to adventure destinations and get 3× by flying that much.
Read carefully before asking stupid question. I already mentioned clearly that I don't give a shit on this game anymore. Just wanna use up everything before leaving.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Read carefully before asking stupid question. I already mentioned clearly that I don't give a shit on this game anymore. Just wanna use up everything before leaving.
And better check stupid that if you want to leave the game, better to do it politely than screwing up rankings. Which is a sign of "Stupidity"

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Stupid question again, dude. As per your logic, "using own resources to get high ranking even without cheating" equals to "impolitely screwing up rankings". I honestly don't get it, and thus I have to agree that you do it much better than me in terms of stupidity.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Stupid question again, dude. As per your logic, "using own resources to get high ranking even without cheating" equals to "impolitely screwing up rankings". I honestly don't get it, and thus I have to agree that you do it much better than me in terms of stupidity.
Let me know when you are ready, I will let you see how stupid I am.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone,
we did an internal investigation on everything that has happened, and I can confirm everything BMCowboy told is true.

It is with great regret that I should say that our support team acted unprofessionally at every step there. After BMCowboy's problem was confirmed (his city changed to someone else's) they should have asked him for the list of event buildings he had and should have provided him every one of them besides coins and airport cash compensation.

The last week's ban resulted from many players seeing BMСowboy on the first place in many ratings within minutes and reporting it, and again, our support team didn't look through the history of the issue, and just solved the problem the quick way instead of the right way. We, the Airport City team, notified the support team that this is unacceptable. BMCowboy, please accept my personal apologies. Support team will write you a letter tonight, and in case you'll want to resume the game, they'll help you with restoring your city with all the special buildings you've earned through the years.

AJ and all - since it was our mistake right from the start, there's no reason to blame someone for trying to beat all the ratings, so let's put this debate behind us, and move forward. With measures taken this week most of the players who indeed cheated can't do that anymore, or at least their cheating doesn't affect other players. We'll try our best to ensure it stays this way.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@BMCowboy

First, thank you for joining the forum even under the circumstances.

Second, I'm not sure how long you've been viewing the forum before posting, but there have been a large number of us who have been "convicted" of time travel. One of my games was banned for almost a year before it was released after many times of dealing with GI support (I thank Road404 and Ivan for a great game though). So, a lot of folks on this forum have either been affected or know people who have been...which means when we see something completely bizarre, we question. Personally, I'm surprised there was a developer response and a gamer response. I've never seen either before.

If you stick around in the game, hopefully you decide to become active here. If you decide to not stick with the game or hang around here, good luck.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Before introducing the latest progress of the case, let me say thank you for several new friends here.

@Sambhav Jain - Thank you for telling me this forum (Yes I, a long term AC player, don’t know this forum until you told me 5 days ago! Haha~)
@Swoop – Thank you for opening this post so that I have chance to prove something.
@Chloe11111 and @Cosmic Blue - Thank you for your reply above. It encourage me to do the flight test.
@AJ and @Uncle Mans - Thank you for all your questioning on the case so that I have chance to explain more.
Free2Play - Thank you very much indeed for your sincere reply. Prove from your wordings better than thousands of explanation from me.

Here comes the new headway, or an interesting joke to me actually.

I have to say sorry before head as I need to quote names of the GI support or even upload the corresponding email in this post as to make things clear.

After reading Free2Play’s reply here last night, I received email from GI Support Natalia (See attached pic 2015-12-18 05.02.07.png) telling me that “previous compensation assigned is not enough” and thus “credit my game with my purchases one more time”. Then when I open the game, suddenly received 4XXX green notes that I’ve never requested for! Interesting…
Even worse, another email from another GI Support Thmur (see attached pic 2015-12-18 04.56.30.png) using the standard reply format to tell me that “your game was blocked for implementing certain changes to your game which gave you an unfair advantage over other players”. More interesting…
One thing I do believe in Natalie is that GI Support “address each request individually” so that Thmur don’t know my story an still cannot release my game. Most interesting…

Now I turn into an even more rare status: A Free2play proved non-cheater with over 6000 green notes, an almost-empty map, and a locked game.

I cannot clearly describe my feelings now. Feel free to share yours here if you were me.

2015-12-18 04.56.30.png 2015-12-18 05.02.07.png

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Before introducing the latest progress of the case, let me say thank you for several new friends here.

@Sambhav Jain - Thank you for telling me this forum (Yes I, a long term AC player, don’t know this forum until you told me 5 days ago! Haha~)
@Swoop – Thank you for opening this post so that I have chance to prove something.
@Chloe11111 and @Cosmic Blue - Thank you for your reply above. It encourage me to do the flight test.
@AJ and @Uncle Mans - Thank you for all your questioning on the case so that I have chance to explain more.
Free2Play - Thank you very much indeed for your sincere reply. Prove from your wordings better than thousands of explanation from me.

Here comes the new headway, or an interesting joke to me actually.

I have to say sorry before head as I need to quote names of the GI support or even upload the corresponding email in this post as to make things clear.

After reading Free2Play’s reply here last night, I received email from GI Support Natalia (See attached pic 2015-12-18 05.02.07.png) telling me that “previous compensation assigned is not enough” and thus “credit my game with my purchases one more time”. Then when I open the game, suddenly received 4XXX green notes that I’ve never requested for! Interesting…
Even worse, another email from another GI Support Thmur (see attached pic 2015-12-18 04.56.30.png) using the standard reply format to tell me that “your game was blocked for implementing certain changes to your game which gave you an unfair advantage over other players”. More interesting…
One thing I do believe in Natalie is that GI Support “address each request individually” so that Thmur don’t know my story an still cannot release my game. Most interesting…

Now I turn into an even more rare status: A Free2play proved non-cheater with over 6000 green notes, an almost-empty map, and a locked game.

I cannot clearly describe my feelings now. Feel free to share yours here if you were me.

View attachment 2531 View attachment 2532

You are Welcome brother..
I had known that you were and you are fair player..
That is why I told you to tell people here what's going on with your game..

And regarding GI support team..we all agree here that they are not professional.. They act without thinking some times..

And @Yulee emoji is true.. Mailing to GI support sometimes feels like hitting your head to wall.

I hope you get Good respone from Ivan...
He is the one who read your Problem and brought out truth..

I am sure his team road404 can help you to restore your city as I was back...

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
An almost-empty map, and a locked game.

@BMCowboy
Since you had a total of six accounts, support team had some difficulties handling them, so we helped you directly.
Both your new main game and support games should be unblocked now. If you have any patience left, we'll go through restoring your city through support.
And sorry again this took so much time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@BMCowboy
Since you had a total of six accounts, support team had some difficulties handling them, so we helped you directly.
Both your new main game and support games should be unblocked now. If you have any patience left, we'll go through restoring your city through support.
And sorry again this took so much time.
These accusations of cheating by G! support are happening more and more often. Good and active players are having their games blocked a lot - presumably because they play a lot and do well. Does this mean we should all spend less time in the game?

I'm not sure what changes were made to the software that flag people as cheaters, but someone clearly needs to look into the criteria. It is becoming VERY difficult to play this game with so many players blocked.

You also may want to talk to someone about your support and the way they respond to people. G! is having big problems with the software right now. We get that - things happen. But your support team should recognize that we are the customers and they probably should NOT be accusing us of cheating - especially when the problem is most like the G! servers!

Top Bottom