Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another supernatural player

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Send a lawyer's letter to GI and Road 404 for having you disappointed for more than a year and threaten them to pay you for that.
You need to read "Terms" in the game first, and then you will change your mind about that.
Every problem needs to be send via ticket, and usually GI Support answered pretty quick. Usually there is a need of some extra data/pictures/etc, but in 98% all can be solved.
I do not know all the details above case mentioned, but i doubt that GI would just ignored someone.

I had a good read over this old thread and it occurred to me - is there a guide someone could throw together to instruct people how to create a "manual backup" of their game?
For example, it's kind of hard to screenshot the whole map - but it can be done and stitched together... air side, land side, and what else? Details of VC, airplanes, runways, zoom in on special buildings, purchased additional slots in production/hangar, email receipts from google play, star count for all destinations... wow there really is a lot. I wonder if there's an easier way

Top Bottom