Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Beta update 7.1.23 will be out within a few hours on Google Play. This is our last scheduled beta update before a general 7.0 release, and it's more or less the same in terms of features except of course the profile transfer from 6.x to 7.x version.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback on beta version.

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
Beta update 7.1.23 will be out within a few hours on Google Play. This is our last scheduled beta update before a general 7.0 release, and it's more or less the same in terms of features except of course the profile transfer from 6.x to 7.x version.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback on beta version.
Ivan, and when will there be information about how to reset our profiles?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan, and when will there be information about how to reset our profiles?

Beta is beta, main app is main app, they're separate, they will stay separate. The whole transition thing happens automatically with a regular update to the main Airport City app for all platforms on August 12, there's no need to reset anything by players themselves. Beta version is going to stay as it is, at least for now, with possible new major updates being tested through it in the future.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034e0lev
Username
NCC-1701
I've ran bonuses and it made no difference. Here is a screenshot of what I have now. I've been flying one plane there for a while but now I'm doing 3. Those numbers have not changed for over 100 flights. Most of what I have came from workaholic chest.
View attachment 20644
I have had the same issues with Tehran flights. I feel item drop is not happening as it should

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034e0lev
Username
NCC-1701
Hi all!

As you know already, we've released Airport City 7.0 Beta on Android on June 19. It is a separate application, so you can install it alongside your main game.

This was supposed to be a soft launch release available to very few players and the dev team, so we'd get some time to fix most annoying bugs before experienced players get to see it (e.g. players on this forum). Since the plan obviously didn't work and a simple search reveals 7.0 in the Google Play, you should know by now this is a version with lots of bugs to be fixed. We have over 100 known issues of varying size (too bad there's no limit of 100 bugs per update!), and they inevitably overlap with those issues you report. Please don't tag me or @Ur-quan about them, because we're looking through all your feedback anyway (@Ur-quan has reported some of the bugs to our engineers already). Thank you both for bug reports and all comments in general.

Since this a beta release, we skip some of the tests we always do for the live version which means it is a less stable version where anything could go wrong, but at the same time we're able to release a new version every few days. That's the plan for 7.0 for July: new updates for beta release with bug fixes at least once a week. We'll see how it goes, but hopefully it will be good for a general release by August.

Cheers!
How can i be a part of the beta for v7.0 for iOS on iPad? Please and thank you

volly

150+ Star Club
Beta is beta, main app is main app, they're separate, they will stay separate. The whole transition thing happens automatically with a regular update to the main Airport City app for all platforms on August 12, there's no need to reset anything by players themselves. Beta version is going to stay as it is, at least for now, with possible new major updates being tested through it in the future.
Say hello to 100 limit everyone. ☹️

This seems to have been fixed, so now accepting multiple gifts goes straight to the fuel bar
I'm at v7.1.24, still won't let me take all. I have 99 in the warehouse, and have to click on each one individually to collect it. Then they go to the fuel bar. If I had only 96 in the warehouse, it would let me take all, and up the warehouse total to 100.
fuel.JPG

Hmmm, thats weird. I had 89 in my warehouse and 6 gifts. I clicked collect all and ended up with an extra 120 fuel on my bar. I'll wait for some more gifts to come in and test again
Yep, you're right. I had 99, clicked "take all" on the fuel gift, and it went to the fuel bar, whereas before the last update, it would have gone into the warehouse. How on earth does my warehouse keep going up to 99? I'll spend it down to 94 or 95, then it will be back up to 99 or 100 within 2 or 3 days. 😕 😕 😕 (Not that I'm complaining! 😄)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
By the way, it's a very nice countdown on the main page, but I hope everyone understands the precise time the update is available for everyone will vary as it usually does, even if everything goes as smooth as we hope. For some platforms, it might be late evening of August 12 or later.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
late evening release? you guys are brave, or must have lots of caffeine to hand! :)

We're going to release it as early on the Monday morning as possible, but it's out of our hands after that. As I've said, occasionally it takes several days for some platforms to deliver the update that we've released.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan, I’m not sure if this has been asked, but in relation to the city side of our airports - apart from the removal of excess buildings, will the city design transfer across exactly as it is now? Do we need to take screenshots and make lists to prove what we “had” before the transition?

Yes, apart from the moving of buildings over 6-per-type limit to inventory, the city should transfer across exactly as it is now. Given our history of buggy updates, it's hard to promise anything, but during our internal QA the city transfer worked the same way as a regular update right away, with no issues.

By the way, it's a very nice countdown on the main page, but I hope everyone understands the precise time the update is available for everyone will vary as it usually does, even if everything goes as smooth as we hope. For some platforms, it might be late evening of August 12 or later.
How soon after the release of 7.0 will the current version no longer be supported?

We're going to release it as early on the Monday morning as possible, but it's out of our hands after that. As I've said, occasionally it takes several days for some platforms to deliver the update that we've released.
Well, I hope that things go smoothly big releases usually mean late nights and frantic problem solving! (unless thats just the dev teams i've worked in :)). Good luck with getting it over the line!

Top Bottom