Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

D

Deleted member 9675

We're going to release it as early on the Monday morning as possible, but it's out of our hands after that. As I've said, occasionally it takes several days for some platforms to deliver the update that we've released.
So I gather to leave my city side as is, the airport itself will be a standard area, but how will my production buildings, launch pads and other differentiate/separate from the airport itself?
Also how will terminals be configured according to our many different levels?
Those of us with larger hangars, will we automatically get boarding tunnels?
I know I have been amassing coins in my main game, just in case I have to make compensations not given. This is a big but very confusing transition for us all.
I cant imagine what those players will think, who havent been following along in some type of forum, like this, regarding the change.

BTW a quick note to all friends and neighbors. I am stepping away from game either 8/8 or 8/9 and unsure of my return. I have a friend coming to visit whom I havent seen in 22 years. Unsure of the length of my break away, but will do my best to transfer my games as soon as possible so you can resume visits

Last edited by a moderator:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
So I gather to leave my city side as is, the airport itself will be a standard area, but how will my production buildings, launch pads and other differentiate/separate from the airport itself?
Also how will terminals be configured according to our many different levels?
Those of us with larger hangars, will we automatically get boarding tunnels?
I know I have been amassing coins in my main game, just in case I have to make compensations not given. This is a big but very confusing transition for us all.
I cant imagine what those players will think, who havent been following along in some type of forum, like this, regarding the change.

BTW a quick note to all friends and neighbors. I am stepping away from game either 8/8 or 8/9 and unsure of my return. I have a friend coming to visit whom I havent seen in 22 years. Unsure of the length of my break away, but will do my best to transfer my games as soon as possible so you can resume visits

Your production buildings and launch pads will stay in the area where they are placed now, but that area is going to be called a tech area separate from the airport area with runways and planes.
Your Terminal level will stay the same.
Terminal Sections and Boarding Bridges are purchased separately.

We're going to a have a small in-game tutorial about major changes for all players that are updating their game from 6.31 to 7.0.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
How soon after the release of 7.0 will the current version no longer be supported?

I know it's a dirty trick to pull, but I've already answered that among the first few comments in the 7.0 update preview topic.

As any game with many online features we can only support the latest version both for compatibility and security reasons.

Of course, it doesn't mean 6.31 version will cease to exist the same day as 7.0 is released, but all online features like special events, gifts, ratings and neighbors are only supported on the latest version, and it has been this way for a long time now.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play
Could you give a clue regarding what we could do from the beta 7.0 application and game ?
is it worth to keep it on the phone, because you will do some new beta test with it on future.
or should we just delete everything because any new beta will use fresh new applications and accounts ?

It is worth to keep on the phone if you have free space because we might do some new beta tests in the future using the same application.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
does launch items has 100 limit also? If I have more than 500 launch box, is it right to open all of them before v7.0 starting?

does launch items has 100 limit also? If I have more than 500 launch box, is it right to open all of them before v7.0 starting?
I'm opening all of mine now. I have over 100 of all launch items except PEBs. If I were to need a PEB, and opened a launch ready chest to look for one, I would lose whatever is there unless it is a PEB.

Yes launch sets will be limited to 100. But you wont lose any. Just cant accept more so leave them as uncollected collections!
You won’t lose the boxes but when you open the boxes later you still can lose the space items if you already had more than 100 units of them, so maybe it’s a good idea to open all the boxes before updating to v.7

You won’t lose the boxes but when you open the boxes later you still can lose the space items if you already had more than 100 units of them, so maybe it’s a good idea to open all the boxes before updating to v.7
Thanks. You said that much better than I did. 😄 😄 😄 My brain isn't in gear yet this morning.

Top Bottom