Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

OK - I've confirmed with my Crscnt1 beta game that if you have 100 f(20) in your warehouse, no more fuel will go to the fuel bar from your gifts. If you spend down to 99, all your fuel gifts can be collected - but only 1 at a time. Not sure how I got 100 in the warehouse, as I only had 98 last night, but, that's another story.

OK - I've confirmed with my Crscnt1 beta game that if you have 100 f(20) in your warehouse, no more fuel will go to the fuel bar from your gifts. If you spend down to 99, all your fuel gifts can be collected - but only 1 at a time. Not sure how I got 100 in the warehouse, as I only had 98 last night, but, that's another story.
Thanks for the confirmation @crescent moon

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I still don't understand. If you have 99 and accept one f20 gift, you will have 100 and you cannot accept more, or?
I wanted to try myself, but I uninstalled beta after the gift blackout.

I still don't understand. If you have 99 and accept one f20 gift, you will have 100 and you cannot accept more, or?
I wanted to try myself, but I uninstalled beta after the gift blackout.
If I have 99 and take 1 gift, it goes to the fuel bar, not the warehouse. I'm still at 99 in the warehouse, but have an extra 20 in the bar.

And how many f20 gifts can you accept in this way?
Not altogether sure. I've had as many as 10 fuel gifts to take, with 99 in the warehouse, and they all went to the fuel bar - 200 over my fuel max which is currently 107. I'll try letting the gifts build up for a while, and then accept them, and we'll see what happens.

What if I have 99 in warehouse, can I receive more than 1 F20 from gift at once? Or I have to do it one by one?

Seems like fuel bar is not unlimited either. Oh man 😔
There goes our only saving grace, I'm sure this will be changed once enough level 10 players complain.
I hope you haven't found a "Good" bug !!

Regards
Harcourt
We are still looking 🤫:X3:

There goes our only saving grace, I'm sure this will be changed once enough level 10 players complain.

We are still looking 🤫:X3:
That is such a bad move from GI. It affects all, players that always had the limit included. I have some smaller games with the limit, but I use the fuel gauge all the time so that I don’t lose gifts! It’s so bad that I’m not angry anymore, just sad.

What if I have 99 in warehouse, can I receive more than 1 F20 from gift at once? Or I have to do it one by one?

Seems like fuel bar is not unlimited either. Oh man 😔
I'm not sure I'm following the fuel bar not being unlimited. I had 82 F20 in stock and just used them all, what am I missing? I have 1712 in my fuel bar
Screenshot_20190730-211809_Airport City 70.jpg

I was going to say it's been unusually quiet lately, but then I saw this post in the other thread and calmed down. Everything's fine, as usual.
Thanks for everyone's support and kind words!

And here are some more reasons to love us or hate us, depending on your perspective:
  • Shorter flight times for Training Flight, Small Village, Egypt, and Cyprus - already in the Beta
  • Updated parameters for Cottage, Side Wing, Townhouse, Mansion, House with a Pool, Eatery, Grocery Store, Flower Shop (generally they've got better and/or faster returns) - already in the Beta
  • Five new music tracks in an addition to the classic Airport City theme that run about 16 minutes total - coming soon
  • Background sounds when you zoom in on certain key buildings like Town Hall, Terminal, Control Tower, as well as general 'city sound' in the city area - coming soon
  • Last, but not least, important changes to the max. amount of buildings of the same type on the map: upon updating to 7.0 version any buildings above the general limit (that is currently 6 for all building types) will be moved to inventory. This rule, along with a limit of 100 per item type in the warehouse, will enforce the idea of the same rules for everyone going forward (and I kindly remind you here that CBMs were limited time offers like special events or any other offers)
Cheers!
Ivan.
Looks like mansion and house with a pool flipped refresh times and Pax?

mansion is now 20/min refresh and house with a pool is 1hr refresh.

That is such a bad move from GI. It affects all, players that always had the limit included. I have some smaller games with the limit, but I use the fuel gauge all the time so that I don’t lose gifts! It’s so bad that I’m not angry anymore, just sad.
Indeed, it is slowly becoming tasteless.

From my testing I just found the following:

I had 3 outstanding F20 gifts and 95 F20s in my warehouse. I had 330 / 48 fuel in my fuel bar.

I accepted one, manually and it went straight to the fuel bar. So I now had 350/48 in my fuel bar.

I then clicked Take All and those the two remaining went to my warehouse so I now had 97 in my warehouse.

I suspect that when you click "Take all" it should go to the fuel bar but it is not.

I had 3 outstanding F20 gifts and 95 F20s in my warehouse. I had 330 / 48 fuel in my fuel bar.

I accepted one, manually and it went straight to the fuel bar. So I now had 350/48 in my fuel bar.

I then clicked Take All and those the two remaining went to my warehouse so I now had 97 in my warehouse.

I suspect that when you click "Take all" it should go to the fuel bar but it is not.
Maybe if you have room in the warehouse, it will go there with "Take All", but if not, then 1 click at a time to the fuel bar. I'm certainly confused - but at least it looks like we won't be losing fuel as long as the warehouse is below 100.

I also confirmed the same. I had 6 F(20) in gifts, and 97 in warehouse. I clicked "Take All", it said I would lose them. I clicked 1 at a time for the first 3 - they went to the fuel bar. I clicked "take all" on the last 3, and they went to the warehouse, giving me 100/100.

Maybe if you have room in the warehouse, it will go there with "Take All", but if not, then 1 click at a time to the fuel bar. I'm certainly confused - but at least it looks like we won't be losing fuel as long as the warehouse is below 100.
I hope this too, but I think it's more likely "take all" is broken and should be adding fuel to the bar too.

Top Bottom