Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta is Out, What's Next

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all!

As you know already, we've released Airport City 7.0 Beta on Android on June 19. It is a separate application, so you can install it alongside your main game.

This was supposed to be a soft launch release available to very few players and the dev team, so we'd get some time to fix most annoying bugs before experienced players get to see it (e.g. players on this forum). Since the plan obviously didn't work and a simple search reveals 7.0 in the Google Play, you should know by now this is a version with lots of bugs to be fixed. We have over 100 known issues of varying size (too bad there's no limit of 100 bugs per update!), and they inevitably overlap with those issues you report. Please don't tag me or @Ur-quan about them, because we're looking through all your feedback anyway (@Ur-quan has reported some of the bugs to our engineers already). Thank you both for bug reports and all comments in general.

Since this a beta release, we skip some of the tests we always do for the live version which means it is a less stable version where anything could go wrong, but at the same time we're able to release a new version every few days. That's the plan for 7.0 for July: new updates for beta release with bug fixes at least once a week. We'll see how it goes, but hopefully it will be good for a general release by August.

Cheers!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi all!

As you know already, we've released Airport City 7.0 Beta on Android on June 19. It is a separate application, so you can install it alongside your main game.

This was supposed to be a soft launch release available to very few players and the dev team, so we'd get some time to fix most annoying bugs before experienced players get to see it (e.g. players on this forum). Since the plan obviously didn't work and a simple search reveals 7.0 in the Google Play, you should know by now this is a version with lots of bugs to be fixed. We have over 100 known issues of varying size (too bad there's no limit of 100 bugs per update!), and they inevitably overlap with those issues you report. Please don't tag me or @Ur-quan about them, because we're looking through all your feedback anyway (@Ur-quan has reported some of the bugs to our engineers already). Thank you both for bug reports and all comments in general.

Since this a beta release, we skip some of the tests we always do for the live version which means it is a less stable version where anything could go wrong, but at the same time we're able to release a new version every few days. That's the plan for 7.0 for July: new updates for beta release with bug fixes at least once a week. We'll see how it goes, but hopefully it will be good for a general release by August.

Cheers!
Nice work so far. There may be issues, but most seem pleased with the beta from what has been posted. I guess the looming concern for me is how smooth the transition will be, because from what I've seen, 7.0 is a lot different. Keep up the great work guys....look forward to a successful release come August.

volly

150+ Star Club
Free2Play Question, I'm assuming the base code from the current version is still being used except for the update. If yes, can you check the drops for the Tehran flight? I've flown over 105 flights without a single drop. I opened a ticket and it got dismissed with the support person claiming there is no issue. I have screen shots showing what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play Question, I'm assuming the base code from the current version is still being used except for the update. If yes, can you check the drops for the Tehran flight? I've flown over 105 flights without a single drop. I opened a ticket and it got dismissed with the support person claiming there is no issue. I have screen shots showing what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance.

You're out of luck, but it falls within a normal range. Those who have built Nuclear Power Plants by flying to Tehran can second that. And we didn't change anything there since August 2016 when that expansion was released.

Are u running any bonuses? I can tell you Tehran is a painfully hard collection and several of my collections were the result of drops from my collection buildings or the collectible chests...but when I used to fly for them, I would do 2 planes at a time and ran golden dice. Usually would get a drop from at least 1 of the 2 doing that... Some collections are just weird...like for me I've never had an issue collecting the cloud collection but some people never seem to get drops. Good luck to you!!

volly

150+ Star Club
Are u running any bonuses? I can tell you Tehran is a painfully hard collection and several of my collections were the result of drops from my collection buildings or the collectible chests...but when I used to fly for them, I would do 2 planes at a time and ran golden dice. Usually would get a drop from at least 1 of the 2 doing that... Some collections are just weird...like for me I've never had an issue collecting the cloud collection but some people never seem to get drops. Good luck to you!!
I've ran bonuses and it made no difference. Here is a screenshot of what I have now. I've been flying one plane there for a while but now I'm doing 3. Those numbers have not changed for over 100 flights. Most of what I have came from workaholic chest.
Screenshot_20190701-223304_Airport City.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sounds like a typical falcon/thunderbird/condor flight to me. Those things hardly ever drop....been questioning them for years :unsure:

I've ran bonuses and it made no difference. Here is a screenshot of what I have now. I've been flying one plane there for a while but now I'm doing 3. Those numbers have not changed for over 100 flights. Most of what I have came from workaholic chest.
View attachment 20644
Over 500 flights + collection buildings + collection chests I have... but like I said when I fly there I always run either golden dice or sky captain, and really it could have been before the 2016 patch, i can't remember, I have been playing this game for so long now.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan, thanks for the news you gave us here.

i can just imagine how could have been the team morning meeting next after the release:

" Hey guys, you know, the beta version which should have stayed hidden a bit...
They have found it, every one is trying to install and run it now. Gasp "
:p

Well, since feedback overall is generally very positive (thank you), I'm actually glad you've seen the beta version a week earlier. More time to fix things and/or change things based on your feedback.

That level of drops seems quite normal. Almost all the items I have for my nuclear power plants came from adventure building drops

Top Bottom