Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A mighty new runway for a mighty new plane

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I know there is an update imminent, but I hope GI/404 take their time releasing it.

I would rather any bugs be fixed before the update is released rather than releasing it because everyone is eager for it and fixing on the run.

Patience people. Remember the English saying: "Haste makes waste."

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I know there is an update imminent, but I hope GI/404 take their time releasing it. I would rather any bugs be fixed before the update is released rather than releasing it because everyone is eager for it and fixing on the run. Patience people. Remember the English saying: "Haste makes waste."
@Kazinho
Totally agree with you. There's another old saying: "A watched boil never pops." (Or something like that.)
Cheers,
Tom

I know there is an update imminent, but I hope GI/404 take their time releasing it.

I would rather any bugs be fixed before the update is released rather than releasing it because everyone is eager for it and fixing on the run.

Patience people. Remember the English saying: "Haste makes waste."

@Kazinho
Totally agree with you. There's another old saying: "A watched boil never pops." (Or something like that.)
Cheers,
Tom

My quote would be "the thrill is in the anticipation".

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Sneak Peak-
Falcon Guest Plane-
Screenshot (255).png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is like GI on the stage, telling us the audience, that the show gonna start in minutes. We, the audience wait and after few minutes show still not start too. So, what do you expect from the audience? Of course, "Keep Calm and Play Airport City"

Even Samsung gave us a date when is The Next Big Thing.
You cannot compare Samsung ang GI... :D

Top Bottom