Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A mighty new runway for a mighty new plane

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Coming soon everywhere.
CEabD64UkAIUi4S.png:large

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That looks expensive lol
Yes, it could be... If Runway L5 is 100.000 coins, then new one could be double or more... And new plane plus one Level up with Control Tower.... cost of new plane(s), ... Reserve Hangar and additional slots for storing planes... Wooooh, yes. Expensive.... :bag:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
GI have been kind enough to add the fastest passenger plane to airport city, I wonder if they will add the fastest plane ever to airport City (SR71 Blackbird)

Imagine the SR71 sitting on your runway

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
Yes, it could be... If Runway L5 is 100.000 coins, then new one could be double or more... And new plane plus one Level up with Control Tower.... cost of new plane(s), ... Reserve Hangar and additional slots for storing planes... Wooooh, yes. Expensive.... :bag:
And the extra amount of land all they need too

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anybody have any idea when the update will go live for iOS users?
Has Ivan answered the question & answer session that Dave sent?
@Foggy1198s
GI doesn't publicize the dates the updates go live, but seeing how they are promoting the new plane, I'd say within the next six months.*
Ivan has not answered the Q&A yet. Hopefully he's busy making sure the new update is bug-free.
Cheers,
Tom
*That's a joke. My guess would be in the next four weeks.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Foggy1198s
GI doesn't publicize the dates the updates go live, but seeing how they are promoting the new plane, I'd say within the next six months.*
Ivan has not answered the Q&A yet. Hopefully he's busy making sure the new update is bug-free.
Cheers,
Tom
*That's a joke. My guess would be in the next four weeks.
Lets just say it comes out in the next couple of months.... MARS mission is close to follow :) YAY!!!!! :)

Does anyone else notice the resemblance to the Concorde:
View attachment 1795 View attachment 1794
It stopped flying in 2003 but apparently they've been in storage somewhere and GI is taking them out just for us.
Cheers,
Tom
Yes .. it resemble Concorde that travel in speed of sound.
So the logic is the flight hour should be short not long right.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
As long as they don't ask greenies. I'm broke.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
At a reduced price of course. I think I have only +/-50 gold.
They just did not go in right direction. As it was suggested here, they should go up with prices incremental, and not suddenly from 15/200 to 75/600.... That is really too much.... They should go by, for instance, by 10 for gold and 100 for silver... So: 15/200, next time 25/300, ... And so on.... But not suddenly to so higher prices... :blackeye:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The runway..... looking at it, it looks massive, but I think it will be 2*12. If you look at the number 06 in relation to the width of the runway, it is similar as 05. If you take a ruler, the length would be around 12.
And the Concorde.... there weren't to many Concorde because of the price. The Gaint was 300.000. So the Concorde will be.............

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The runway..... looking at it, it looks massive, but I think it will be 2*12. If you look at the number 06 in relation to the width of the runway, it is similar as 05. If you take a ruler, the length would be around 12.
And the Concorde.... there weren't to many Concorde because of the price. The Gaint was 300.000. So the Concorde will be.............
Double price of Giant... (n) :whistle:

Yes .. it resemble Concorde that travel in speed of sound.
So the logic is the flight hour should be short not long right.

The Jumbo takes 380 passsengers, the Giant 500.
I wonder how many passengers the Falcon would take?

With the introduction of the Falcon, will the concept of the game depart from the usual "ly this type of plane to a destination", to "choose your choice of plane to fly to a destination". With the Falcon it will be faster, requires less passengers, but it will cost you plenty of fuel.

Top Bottom