Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A mighty new runway for a mighty new plane

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Important News For Those Who Are Having More Than Enough XP.

Screenshot (279)_edited.jpg

It Means That After You Reach Level 55 Your XP Will Be Locked.No More Counting Of XP.

Due To This,i Have Lost More Than 1840000,Now i am Stuck at 560000.

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Any news if land expansions are gonna out soon? I am close to running out of room.
LOL, i am on max on City side, but plenty of place on airport side t buy it. But cost is HIGH: 60 greenies (normal price) or 30 greenies on Sale w/end - for 4x4 place...

Happy that i stil have some room on airport side.... But if there will be Mars Mission, with new rewards (6x 3x3 reward), will be a problem.... :blackeye: :whistle:

Any news if land expansions are gonna out soon? I am close to running out of room.

I do not have any reward buildings on and I am short of place as well. Nevertheless I am not really sure if it makes sense to further extend the room for more buildings on city side. I like the challenge to find the optimum structure of buildings and their yield to get the most out of it. It is not about greenies as I have still at hand amount close to 900 and I believe it is the similar for a lot of other players, it is about the reasonable balance.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata , join my project please.

I have not heard of it. Can you tell me more about it?

Well, I do have lots of buildings in store (both from rewards and collections) way before they gave out the expansions so I am in need of more land. I don't see any point having buildings but not able to build them, you know what I mean?

Device
  1. Android
I have not heard of it. Can you tell me more about it?

Well, I do have lots of buildings in store (both from rewards and collections) way before they gave out the expansions so I am in need of more land. I don't see any point having buildings but not able to build them, you know what I mean?
@diwata , please see thread Project Madagascar. In the Chat Section.

Top Bottom