Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A mighty new runway for a mighty new plane

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I wished I'd started playing on facebook...seems to have better stuff!
I did... But stucked because of no time. Starting only few times on month.... And since it is not possible to do exchanging gisft with orher platforms, it is not so interesting for me...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I did... But stucked because of no time. Starting only few times on month.... And since it is not possible to do exchanging gisft with orher platforms, it is not so interesting for me...
I also play's for maximum of 30 minutes per day.
Another good thing is that you can even gift collectible item's.
We gets smuggler set free at duke shop thus I gets a free bonus every week.
I have 2 sky captain on Facebook but no time to use it.
Several big player's have sent me thousands of collectible item's.
I think if you can give 30 minutes out of your busy schedule, you can surely be a good Facebook AC player.
I have even seen 7 ql launch on Facebook that truly surprised me.
There is a player named iva who has now 544 star's and he is now top on all falcon destinations and he is currently No.1 player on all platforms of AC.
I hope that update comes to mobile devices and our beloved @greensmith reaches 550 star's thus breaking records by having 3 star in every destination.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Would like to know if the update has even been sent to Apple yet?
I forgot on update already... There is no new update not any "regular" quest... It will come when it will come...

Meanwhile, i will do my best to get my first LunaPark :sneaky:
Keep sending Fuel Catalyst's, please (y)

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I will be slightly underwhelmed if the new update is just 1 new plane and 5 new destinatIons!
Hoping after a few months it could be a major update! Looking forward to it! :D(y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I will be slightly underwhelmed if the new update is just 1 new plane and 5 new destinatIons!
Hoping after a few months it could be a major update! Looking forward to it! :D(y)
I doubdt that one update will include many new things... Maybe first update will include new runway, new plane and (i really hope!!!) Reserve Hangar, that any kind of plane can be stored into, not only S1 or S2 planes...
Later there will be new Launching buildings, new MCC4, new Launch pad - all for Mars mission.
I do not care for new buildings so much, but i like new quests, linked with new destinations, new tasks, etc... So, let's be surprised :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city

The reserve hanger just for s1 and s2 planes??!! Surely not! I'll give up!
There was one post that reserve hangar might be just for S1 and S2 planes... I also hope will be for any type of plane. This would be the proper point of Reserve Hangar !?! I hope yes.
Even now, we can store any type of building into Warehouse, for a certain amount of coins. Cannot imagine, that would be different with Reserve Hangar, for all planes... :cautious::bag:

Device
  1. Android
How does Megapolis compare t Airport CIty?
It does looks more complete with airport, railway, seaports.
Bali, I just decided to play now. I mean today. Some friends are leaving AC and not play it anymore after try Megapolis.

I pay for the game. I am customer. I pay to be happy. Dont torture us like this. Dont announce and no news. We are not cow that produce money for you. It is almost a month since your announcement. A month is a long time than what you mention "very soon"

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Today GI Pranks Me.
I Opened My Device And Got a Alert That 1 Update available of Apps.I Think Of "Airport City"
But after I Opened It I Got This But I am Happy That GI Give The Updates Regularly Of Thier Games.(y)(y)
Screenshot (277).png

Top Bottom