Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

What is the function of the 2 Upgrade Arrows on 2 of my 6 Game Studio Level 1 buildings. (iOS) ?
Does it upgrade just one building or all? Is there a cost to the upgrade?

Never mind. They vanished....
Hi augustnightsky those uppgrades are still there even if you dont see the arrow it will show a upgrade window when you click the building
And the upgrade is 1building at a time so you will have to repeat 6times too upgrade all
Mo Elbo

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
What is the function of the 2 Upgrade Arrows on 2 of my 6 Game Studio Level 1 buildings. (iOS) ?
Does it upgrade just one building or all? Is there a cost to the upgrade?

Never mind. They vanished....

You can zoom in / out to see / stop seeing upgrade arrows above buildings that can be upgraded. The upgrades themselves are always available if you've unlocked criteria for those upgrades (level, items, etc.)

D

Deleted member 9675

noticed with event things are repetitive depending on the game studio upgrade. needing comic books and such for level one repeats again for level 3 or 4.

I consider the studio upgrade as a side quest. Same as Jumbo Rangers or Crop Circles in other events. Nice to have but does not impact the main event line. I have 5 helicopters, and to keep them in the air I must play non-stop to collect fuel (I have thousands of flight items, so it's not an issue now) - this is obviously not possible (long weekends usually come with long hikes 🥾).
I have built 6 level-1 studios, and have transitioned in a "relax and have fun" regime with the goal to lazily 1-star each new destination :).
Same here. Playing for stars and maybe build a nice tall game studio.

Top Bottom