Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!

7.5 update comes out this month (it might be as early as tomorrow, but Friday or Monday are possible, too).
There're many bug fixes here and there, but the major feature of this update is a new special event called Airport City. Let's take a closer look.

7.5_1.jpg

7.5_2.jpg

7.5_3.jpg

7.5_4.jpg

• Build your own Game Studio to develop free-to-play games.
  • Upgrade your Game Studio to the max. level to earn more coins and boost income from nearby commercial buildings.
  • Acquire three new collections: Pure Chance, Handwork, and Heroes of Our Time.
  • Visit cities that host famous game development studios across the globe.
  • Complete the Airport City special event to get an Arcade Park.
  • Arcade Park is a commercial building that produces 200 coins every 4 hours and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Find Bugs during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Get some additional Bugs for completing story mode with 20 side missions.
  • Use Bugs to purchase buildings: VR Ride, Comic Books Store, and Game Museum.
  • Also, use Bugs to purchase unique helicopter models; each of them increases income from their flights by 100%.
  • Finally, use Bugs to purchase bonuses and two unique alliance badges.
  • One more building, Esports Arena, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
7.5_5.jpg

7.5_6.jpg

7.5_7.jpg

7.5_8.jpg

Have fun,
Ivan.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi!

7.5 update comes out this month (it might be as early as tomorrow, but Friday or Monday are possible, too).
There're many bug fixes here and there, but the major feature of this update is a new special event called Airport City. Let's take a closer look.

View attachment 22869

View attachment 22870

View attachment 22871

View attachment 22872
  • Upgrade your Game Studio to the max. level to earn more coins and boost income from nearby commercial buildings.
  • Arcade Park is a commercial building that produces 200 coins every 4 hours and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Also, use Bugs to purchase unique helicopter models; each of them increases income from their flights by 100%.
  • One more building, Esports Arena, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
View attachment 22873

View attachment 22875

View attachment 22876

View attachment 22877

Have fun,
Ivan.
This also for ACfb? Becuase iff so, then means this that we are getting the helis :-D ?

Hi!

View attachment 22869

View attachment 22870

View attachment 22871

View attachment 22872
View attachment 22873

View attachment 22875

View attachment 22876

View attachment 22877

Have fun,
Ivan.

WOW looks great, can't wait

I’m not sure I’m excited with this event. I know a lot of people was asking for events with helis, but as I said before... too much micromanagement
And without counters inside the plants, it will be like hell trying to keep record of what we have and what we need to produce

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This also for ACfb? Becuase iff so, then means this that we are getting the helis :-D ?

I'm afraid, it's not coming for Facebook precisely because we don't have helis there. Sorry about that.
But you can transfer your profile from Facebook to iOS, Android or Windows Store version — and keep playing there.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I’m excited with this event. I know a lot of people was asking for events with helis, but as I said before... too much micromanagement
And without counters inside the plants, it will be like hell trying to keep record of what we have and what we need to produce

I'm going to wait and see ....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm looking forward to the new event. Even though I just about 3-starred all heli-destinations, I like the fact the heli's are getting a more prominent spot in the game. Next up: Fix some of the other heli-related issues like a counter in the production-facilities ;)

Great to see the feedback is really being used btw: yet another reward building that is different: not necessary better but different :)(y)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Its good to see a new event, and I like events that are genuinely different. 👍 I think the game will flourish and keep me playing longer if I don't get bored doing the same events every year (Thanksgiving? Again? Anyone?):sleep:

So we gotta dust off the helicopter corner of our airports. Just been and jump started my Resource Base and Mechanical Plants to restock my 100 item warehouse ;)

Of course if we start running out of Helicopter Resources, we can build up to 6 of each producing building. Which is another challenge :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is my concern too. Im not sure how I feel about it, but will give it a good try.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi!

View attachment 22869

View attachment 22870

View attachment 22871

View attachment 22872
View attachment 22873

View attachment 22875

View attachment 22876

View attachment 22877

Have fun,
Ivan.
Again with the twist Ivan.....great work thinking out of the box and giving AC new life. Not a fan of helis at all, but I have to give this a shot solely based on you guys' creativity.
On another note, are there any discussions/consideration for making the alliance tasks based only on the planes in your active fleet vs planes in your entire fleet? I think you guys should reconsider the tasking, because there are multiple benefits all around for both GI and player:
1) With changing the tasking to planes only in the active fleet (max 14 stands), players would be willing to diversify their fleet without fear of constantly getting swift flights if they kept their S3 Swifts....or having to sell and re-purchase planes solely to avoid certain alliance tasks. They would gladly expand their reserve hangars (and purchase reserve hangar 2) and get more slots
2) With players purchasing more slots, that costs greenies, which of course is purchased with real money and therefore is an income for you the developer. Increased revenue is always good, no?

I hope you guys have at least considered it, and may make a permanent change in the future. Let me know what you think.

Again with the twist Ivan.....great work thinking out of the box and giving AC new life. Not a fan of helis at all, but I have to give this a shot solely based on you guys' creativity.
On another note, are there any discussions/consideration for making the alliance tasks based only on the planes in your active fleet vs planes in your entire fleet? I think you guys should reconsider the tasking, because there are multiple benefits all around for both GI and player:
1) With changing the tasking to planes only in the active fleet (max 14 stands), players would be willing to diversify their fleet without fear of constantly getting swift flights if they kept their S3 Swifts....or having to sell and re-purchase planes solely to avoid certain alliance tasks. They would gladly expand their reserve hangars (and purchase reserve hangar 2) and get more slots
2) With players purchasing more slots, that costs greenies, which of course is purchased with real money and therefore is an income for you the developer. Increased revenue is always good, no?

I hope you guys have at least considered it, and may make a permanent change in the future. Let me know what you think.
I totally agree

Top Bottom