Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.3 update

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
In fairness, last week I had the same problem with my tablet. Trying to move buildings in layout view was impossible . 7 crashes in an hour! Made mistake of running a 1 hr contract on Sunday and that had same effect. At moment seems to have improved. If it was a problem of tablet, it would have started when 7 was updated not now.
If I don't mistake, your device is too old, have not enough ressources to run the new version of Airport city.
=> Be sure that your settings are on 30 FPS and low resolution graphical (normally, it should be the case since 7.2, as the game should detect a low device)
=> Try to close all other running applications on your phone. Run Airport city alone (this should free some additional memory for the game to run)
=> I don"t know if and when G! will apply new fix regarding ressources, it seems they are still working on it
Can we please, please, PLEASE!!!! Do something about the freeze-ups???
Still this continues which I find mostly when editing, both with and without buildings being visible.
Sheesh what should have taken me 20 minutes at the most; I spent nearly an hour just trying to edit my residential community.

I'm having the same issue, and it is most definitely not down to device age as mine is a 4 month old, new iPad air.
I must have suffered 6/7 crashes last night - really really frustrating.

On another note, that reward looks appealing - Good work.

D

Deleted member 9675

If I don't mistake, your device is too old, have not enough ressources to run the new version of Airport city.
=> Be sure that your settings are on 30 FPS and low resolution graphical (normally, it should be the case since 7.2, as the game should detect a low device)
=> Try to close all other running applications on your phone. Run Airport city alone (this should free some additional memory for the game to run)
=> I don"t know if and when G! will apply new fix regarding ressources, it seems they are still working on it
It is Windows 10 laptop gaming system with VR capabilities, so it isnt my device

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I'm having the same issue, and it is most definitely not down to device age as mine is a 4 month old, new iPad air.
I must have suffered 6/7 crashes last night - really really frustrating.

On another note, that reward looks appealing - Good work.
I will add my iPhone X to the crashed game group. It has never happened to me before. But only happened once so far.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
If they are giving you six days to complete 10 space launches, how could you accomplish this if once you launch a mission, you have to wait 24 hours before you can launch another one??? It just seems like an impossible task to complete

D

Deleted member 9675

If they are giving you six days to complete 10 space launches, how could you accomplish this if once you launch a mission, you have to wait 24 hours before you can launch another one??? It just seems like an impossible task to complete
You will have to find neighbors doing QL parties. As for the other 2 missions for the event you can cover that in 2 days of visits or one if you have friend in need bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Besides relying on neighbors with QL-bonus, you can also use one QL-bonus yourself. This will bring the 24 hours down to 2.4h (2h24min). With this time, you would have ample time to fly a few times into space on one day and still have enough time to complete the event during the rest of the week.

But as said above, there will probably be plenty of people running a QL-bonus so best to connect to a few of those neighbors. It's very doable to finish this event but it requires a little bit of effort nonetheless.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
What is a "QL parties"?
Welcome @DJones007 . I will be involved in a QL party with my Alliance. Use my friend code and send me a neighbour request in the game. I will not only support you joining our party, but I will also help you with some rules we play by when running these parties.

The only issue for you may depend on which time zone you are in and whether you are actually available to join our party when it is running.

Top Bottom