Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.3 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all!
7.3 update comes out next week. It's a rather small one to keep you busy entertained while we polish more features for 7.4 release that comes out later in October.

AC_7.3_1.jpg

• Complete the Riding the Comet special event to get a Comet Hotel for the space tourists
  • Comet Hotel is a commercial building that produces 180 coins per day and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Also, every time you visit Comet Hotel in your own city you have a very seldom chance to get one of the eight space launch items (Liquid Fuel, Powerful Explosive Bolt, etc.).
  • One more building, Space Museum, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide space collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • Collect Meteorite Shards during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Meteorite Shards to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop.
AC_7.3_2.jpg

AC_7.3_3.jpg

Cheers,
Ivan.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi all!
7.3 update comes out next week. It's a rather small one to keep you busy entertained while we polish more features for 7.4 release that comes out later in October.

View attachment 22260

• Complete the Riding the Comet special event to get a Comet Hotel for the space tourists
  • Comet Hotel is a commercial building that produces 180 coins per day and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Also, every time you visit Comet Hotel in your own city you have a very seldom chance to get one of the eight space launch items (Liquid Fuel, Powerful Explosive Bolt, etc.).
  • One more building, Space Museum, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide space collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • Collect Meteorite Shards during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Meteorite Shards to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop.
View attachment 22261

View attachment 22262

Cheers,
Ivan.
Now THAT's a reward! Thanks for keeping us busy er I mean entertained

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I dunno....GI been on fire since 7.0 got released. Even the item limit is manageable, and the frequency of great event rewards have stepped up. The rewards have also gotten more diverse, as some give regular items or space items. Also, even the acquisition of said buildings has gotten more diverse (e.g. ancient sanctuary from curse of the valley of the kings). Ivan, tell those guys to keep up the great work, and continue pushing the diversity. I think overall most of us are quite pleased with the transition to lucky 7.0.

Looking forward to the event and nice reward building.

Also, couple of requests:

1. When sending multiple flights of the same plane, the flight window would take you the the flight you previously selected but that no longer happens. Any chance to change that back?

2. I believe it's been mentioned before, but when speeding up multiple planes, when you try to complete the flights it says to vacate a stand despite having multiple stands open. Any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

1. When sending multiple flights of the same plane, the flight window would take you the the fight you previously selected but that no longer happens. Any chance to change that back?

2. I believe it's been mentioned before, but when speeding up multiple planes, when you try to complete the flights it says to vacate a stand despite having multiple stands open. Any way to fix this?
The only way to overcome point #2 at the moment is to wait a few seconds after you speed up the flight (once it lands and is slowing down on the runway). It's annoying though, and slows up the speed up process significantly

1. When sending multiple flights of the same plane, the flight window would take you the the flight you previously selected but that no longer happens. Any chance to change that back?

for point #1, instead clicking on the aircraft just click on the flight button (the one of the bottom left coner).
It reopen the launch panel at the same position and tab than the previously launched place.
Usefull if you launch several times at the same destination.

For point #2, i discover it occurs only when you have two planes landing at the same time.
And it continues up to the right plane to quit the right runway.

My workaround here (especially when accelerating flight): just do it one plane by one plane.
The complete button has no issue when there is one plane only landing.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
for point #1, instead clicking on the just click on the flight button (the one of the bottom left coner).
It reopen the launch panel at the same position and tab than the previously launched place.

For point #2, i discover it occurs only when you have two planes landing at the same time.
And it continue up to the right plane to quit the right runway.

My workaround here (especially when accelerating flight): just do it one plane by one plane.
Good to know about the flight speed-up

D

Deleted member 9675

for point #1, instead clicking on the aircraft just click on the flight button (the one of the bottom left coner).

And it continues up to the right plane to quit the right runway.

And this is what forums is all about. people helping others

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks Ivan for sharing the update. The reward is looking great and is really needed. Drops from the building are very seldom, well...….. i'm used to it.:giggle:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

Can we please, please, PLEASE!!!! Do something about the freeze-ups???
Still this continues which I find mostly when editing, both with and without buildings being visible.
Sheesh what should have taken me 20 minutes at the most; I spent nearly an hour just trying to edit my residential community.

Can we please, please, PLEASE!!!! Do something about the freeze-ups???
Still this continues which I find mostly when editing, both with and without buildings being visible.
Sheesh what should have taken me 20 minutes at the most; I spent nearly an hour just trying to edit my residential community.

If I don't mistake, your device is too old, have not enough ressources to run the new version of Airport city.
=> Be sure that your settings are on 30 FPS and low resolution graphical (normally, it should be the case since 7.2, as the game should detect a low device)
=> Try to close all other running applications on your phone. Run Airport city alone (this should free some additional memory for the game to run)
=> I don"t know if and when G! will apply new fix regarding ressources, it seems they are still working on it

If I don't mistake, your device is too old, have not enough ressources to run the new version of Airport city.
=> Be sure that your settings are on 30 FPS and low resolution graphical (normally, it should be the case since 7.2, as the game should detect a low device)
=> Try to close all other running applications on your phone. Run Airport city alone (this should free some additional memory for the game to run)
=> I don"t know if and when G! will apply new fix regarding ressources, it seems they are still working on it
In fairness, last week I had the same problem with my tablet. Trying to move buildings in layout view was impossible . 7 crashes in an hour! Made mistake of running a 1 hr contract on Sunday and that had same effect. At moment seems to have improved. If it was a problem of tablet, it would have started when 7 was updated not now.

Top Bottom