Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.3 update

@crescent moon @BrianIsFlyin @A.Sampeak and @Navigata07 - I do the same. I have 3 starred all heli destinations, and got 1 each of any heli related buildings. Now I use training flights to hit the flight numbers for the daily missions, and for a head start I send all three heli's off at night so I have 3 flights counted for the morning. That's it - they have no further use.

D

Deleted member 9675

Funny how the ones who dominate the top 5 rankings in red launches nearly every week are shifting focus to the green in anticipation of the update. Otherwise they wouldn't give their green rockets any attention.

Unfortunate though for the newcomers to launches. Don't worry though. The top ranking dominators will leave once the event is finished

D

Deleted member 9675

Ok... My wish is that Helis should not even be considered for events I'm imagining the very colourful words I'd be saying while I micromanage each flight.

And another thing: thanks for letting the secret out now G! is going to take training flight away.
I suppose GI should retire the planes for small villages, Cairo and Egypt too; as these take small amounts of fuel and passengers and before helis were introduced, could have done the same task

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Funny how the ones who dominate the top 5 rankings in red launches nearly every week are shifting focus to the green in anticipation of the update. Otherwise they wouldn't give their green rockets any attention.

Unfortunate though for the newcomers to launches. Don't worry though. The top ranking dominators will leave once the event is finished
Well greens have their uses besides this event. Easier to fly for QLs with green maps, so the avid launchers will do them every once in a while. It's the middle child that is kind of obsolete. People may use it as a cheaper way to gather fuel, but I personally still think reds are king when it comes to fuel as well. I think blues should get a gold token for every completed History of Space Travel collection (found in Bronze Chest 1).....that would make it a bit more appealing.

Top Bottom