Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.18 Out for All Devices

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hmmm :unsure:
Strange, I also have air labs and swifts (both active fleet) but my first alliance mission is an owl destinations.
Maybe it might be your aerobatic plane...

So Aerobatic Plane is “lower” than Air Lab, but Swift S3 is “bigger” than Air Lab?

I’m thinking it’s just a usual screw-up in GI’s coding

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
It seems there is a rebalancing for weekly alliance tasks also with this update 🤔

They also decreasing number of flights required it seems. Condor from 42 to 40. Falcon from 110 to 107.
I had 40 tasks for Condor and 107 for Falcon since I remember. It may be, if your alliance was not full, that you had more? Just an idea, since it used to work that way.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Based on the replies above for alliance destinations post-7.18, we can probably conclude that
  • specialty planes count as lower category than regular planes (Aerobatic < Air Lab < Swift < Owl)
  • planes in hangar still count
That'd be consistent with all reported cases I think...

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Based on the replies above for alliance destinations post-7.18, we can probably conclude that
  • specialty planes count as lower category than regular planes (Aerobatic < Air Lab < Swift < Owl)
  • planes in hangar still count
That'd be consistent with all reported cases I think...
It seems so. My S3 swifts were active and I had Air Lab in hangar. My lowest task is Owl destination.

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
I have on stand Swift Owl Hawk Raven Eagle and Jumbos. I got 3 tasks with the jumbo. first 58 to tel aviv second 50 times to medina and third 100 times to Quito.
It makes no sence to me

the

Hmmm... I'm in the exact same position as you. Up to now I've used over 300 Geiger ,but the drop rates are ridiculously LOW. And not a SINGLE "ion engine" item. I've ticked the other two collections "some like it hot" and "the truth is out there", BUT this one seems impossible to accomplish. View attachment 32442
if only I could swap my excess ion engines for your excess chambers - got 6+ of all items but only 1 chamber!

Wheelz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Wheelz
Anyone else still struggling with UFO Debris drops? Get as many Geigers from Neighbours and Ads as possible, last 3 days only 1 Debris drop and not the one I want/need to finish ! Other two tasks done and dusted. Running SG all day and chucked in the odd D or GD - but doesn't seem to help - any tips?

(I'm waiting for the magic word beginning with P from someone....x)

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Anyone else still struggling with UFO Debris drops? Get as many Geigers from Neighbours and Ads as possible, last 3 days only 1 Debris drop and not the one I want/need to finish ! Other two tasks done and dusted. Running SG all day and chucked in the odd D or GD - but doesn't seem to help - any tips?

(I'm waiting for the magic word beginning with P from someone....x)
I struggled for 3 days when nothing dropped and today miracle happened: I got all needed items one after another and even more. Don’t lose hope😉

Top Bottom