Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.18 Out for All Devices

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Excavation maps doesn't require flight items, that reason alone should make it above of anything else. Not to mention seldom drop rate, nice reward building, large bronze chest, golden chest, Sky Captain bonus, 10 maps can be obtained by watching ads daily, one activated map can be used by all planes in the same type at the same time, descent coin rewards... should I keep going?

Only significant problem is obtaining the destinations' maps.

Device
  1. Android
The item drop frequency from UFO debris seems really low. I think I will struggle to complete the UFO collection. Anyone have Geiger Counter as gift that can support me? Friend Code 041wffcm
the

Hmmm... I'm in the exact same position as you. Up to now I've used over 300 Geiger ,but the drop rates are ridiculously LOW. And not a SINGLE "ion engine" item. I've ticked the other two collections "some like it hot" and "the truth is out there", BUT this one seems impossible to accomplish.
IMG_20200530_215700.png

BSword83

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041wffcm
Username
BSword83
the

Hmmm... I'm in the exact same position as you. Up to now I've used over 300 Geiger ,but the drop rates are ridiculously LOW. And not a SINGLE "ion engine" item. I've ticked the other two collections "some like it hot" and "the truth is out there", BUT this one seems impossible to accomplish. View attachment 32442
I had zero items drop today. Visit all neighbours debris including the extra with video. I think around 32 GCs plus a few videos already and got zero...
Complete all other collection and 1 item away from the crop field. Not sure if I will complete the mission because of this one...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I had zero items drop today. Visit all neighbours debris including the extra with video. I think around 32 GCs plus a few videos already and got zero...
Complete all other collection and 1 item away from the crop field. Not sure if I will complete the mission because of this one...
I think it is doable as the duration of the event is longer. More than 7 days to go...Not even half way yet.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Interesting on the alliance tasks.

Speaking of which, wonder how Air Labs count here - are they Owls since they can do Owl flights? If they do, and active fleet counts, I should have an Owl destination as 3rd mission - but I don't so we should conclude that either:
  • It's not strictly active fleet that counts or
  • Air Labs do not count as Owls or
  • Both of the above

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Interesting on the alliance tasks.

Speaking of which, wonder how Air Labs count here - are they Owls since they can do Owl flights? If they do, and active fleet counts, I should have an Owl destination as 3rd mission - but I don't so we should conclude that either:
  • It's not strictly active fleet that counts or
  • Air Labs do not count as Owls or
  • Both of the above

I’d say an air lab counts as another plane type, just sharing the destinations with owls. This “air lab” plane type seems to be a lower level plane than a swift (this part is probably a bug), which is why everyone who has an air lab gets an “owl” destination for their first alliance task (even if they have swift planes).

I have no idea if I’m right, but that’s the only explaination I could think of

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I’d say an air lab counts as another plane type, just sharing the destinations with owls. This “air lab” plane type seems to be a lower level plane than a swift (this part is probably a bug), which is why everyone who has an air lab gets an “owl” destination for their first alliance task (even if they have swift planes).

I have no idea if I’m right, but that’s the only explain I could think of

Not really. I have an Air Lab (active fleet) and Aerobatic Plane (faster version of Swift) in Reserve Hangar.

I get first alliance mission as always: Swift destination.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Not really. I have an Air Lab (active fleet) and Aerobatic Plane (faster version of Swift) in Reserve Hangar.

I get first alliance mission as always: Swift destination.
Hmmm :unsure:
Strange, I also have air labs and swifts (both active fleet) but my first alliance mission is an owl destinations.
Maybe it might be your aerobatic plane...

Top Bottom