Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Traffic jams are still an issue it seems like
Screenshot_20200117-134827_Airport City.jpg

D

Deleted member 9675

This is why I hate microdummies lately. Notice just how alone AC app fits in here.
This has become quite common over the last couple years.
If it is NOT related to Microdummies in some way, they drag their feet in getting the updates out to the users
Capture.JPG

Has anyone else noticed that when accepting gifts from neighbours that they disappear from your list? You still get the gift, just no record of who sent it. I think it's too do with if you have sent them a gift already during that day. It's going to make managing gifts a bloody nightmare
As far as I noticed, only people you have already gifted disappear. Likewise, if you return directly someone’s gift, all the occurrences of that player corresponding to accepted gifts will disappear. No big deal really. I kinda like that.

As far as I noticed, only people you have already gifted disappear. Likewise, if you return directly someone’s gift, all the occurrences of that player corresponding to accepted gifts will disappear. No big deal really. I kinda like that.
I dunno, I think I'll find it annoying, add I tend to collect my gifts throughout the day. Other than f20. It means I can keep track of what I have of everything and switch my name of something is nearly at 100. It's still doable this way but it means manually counting what you he incoming and adding it to what you have. I'll see how I get in with it, but to me it feels like a bad change.

I'll try and gift all the people who gifted me yesterday. Sorry if you get missed!

Top Bottom