Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
Hello! We're back from the winter holidays and ready to announce the next update.
We're expecting it to be released this week.

🐲🐲 🐲
View attachment 24418

Can you hear fireworks crackling? Do you see the red paper lanterns? That means Airport City is preparing to celebrate the Lunar New Year. Join the festival! Some say a dragon is rising from his slumber somewhere outside the city...

Complete quests and earn your reward! You'll also receive Red Envelopes for every action you complete during the current adventure: banishing demons from your city and the cities of your neighbors, launching special flights, visiting the Chinese Shop and the Puppet Theatre and completing several quests in a row. You can use Red Envelopes to buy unique buildings and bonuses. Hurry, the Red Envelopes will shoot into the sky and fly away when the adventure ends!

View attachment 24416
  • Complete the Dragon Rising special event to get a Pagoda!
  • Pagoda is a resedential building that takes 2x2 tiles and produces 24 passengers every 4 hours.
  • Pagoda also boosts output of residential buildings by 3% within a 2 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Red Envelopes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Red Envelopes to purchase buildings, bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event store.
  • One more building, Lord of Weather, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.

View attachment 24417

PLUS:
  • Airplane pathfinding improvements. "traffic jams" should appear less.
  • Game stability tweaks that will boost performance on low-tier devices
  • in-game fonts update.
View attachment 24420
🎆🎆🎆
Is this different content from the last year Dragon Rising event? or same one

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03t56hhv1
Username
Julius
For Goldfinch helicopter flights, the spare parts list changes in the middle of building the parts. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
For this event. As far as I can tell the only way to get Fans is from Chinese shop (cannot find anywhere in store) or neighbors and you can not fly any event flights until getting fans? and Firecrackers are needed to get rid of demons, but you can only get from demons or neighbors? This seems like a tough event unless I'm missing something

For this event. As far as I can tell the only way to get Fans is from Chinese shop (cannot find anywhere in store) or neighbors and you can not fly any event flights until getting fans? and Firecrackers are needed to get rid of demons, but you can only get from demons or neighbors? This seems like a tough event unless I'm missing something
No option to send fan through gift for me, despite the game says "you can get fans from gifts". Not sure if anyone else is the same.

1826.png

1827.png

I can still watch video ad to get fans but I will need a lot more for flights.

As for the firecrackers, yes get them from neighbors' demons or gifts and this is similar to the Santa's Bad Mood event (snow shovel).

Normally, the process to get a fan is:
  1. click on demons in neighbor cities
  2. get firecrackers from the neighbor demons after you click on them
  3. click on demons in your own city when you have firecracker
  4. get collectibles (Rain or Shine) from your own demons for Chinese shop
  5. build Chinese shop
  6. collect fan from Chinese shop

Last edited:
No option to send fan through gift for me, despite the game says "you can get fans from gifts". Not sure if anyone else is the same.

I can still watch video ad to get fans but I will need a lot more for flights.

As for the firecrackers, yes get them from neighbors' demons or gifts and this is similar to the Santa's Bad Mood event (snow shovel).
Gifts are random from game to game. Some can send crackers, some can send fans.

I meant mystery super buildings for 10,000 envelopes
No MSB this time either

What they have this time in store is the same as last time

(on a side note, the $29.99 building has changed... last time was "Dragon of Eternity", and this time is "Lord of Weather")

So:-
6 Puppet Theatres out of storage in my warehouse - check.
6 Chinese Stores out of storage in my warehouse - check.
So, what am I missing - oh yes, an update, durgh. Now where have I left it, no can't find it. Any ideas? Windows store can't find it either???

Come on Microsoft - we know all platforms get it at the same time, maybe the people at Windows like it so much they want to keep it for themselves!!!!!

So:-
6 Puppet Theatres out of storage in my warehouse - check.
6 Chinese Stores out of storage in my warehouse - check.
So, what am I missing - oh yes, an update, durgh. Now where have I left it, no can't find it. Any ideas? Windows store can't find it either???

Come on Microsoft - we know all platforms get it at the same time, maybe the people at Windows like it so much they want to keep it for themselves!!!!!
Pretty sad. I just finished on my android game. (lots of left overs). All my puppet theatres and chinese stores in place and waiting on my windows games. I'm even receiving what I assume are event related gifts (as I'm sure no one would send me f(3) on purpose). Just no event yet. It was 3 days late last year for windows.

Top Bottom