Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Same.
I am now gifting at the end of the day, then don't accept anymore gifts until the next day.
It's a clever workaround of a problem created with the latest update. Before that there was no problem at all.
@Ur-quan : can we return to the previous scheme of gifting where gifts don't disappear from the list after I accept it (if I gifted to that person before)?

It's a clever workaround of a problem created with the latest update. Before that there was no problem at all.
@Ur-quan : can we return to the previous scheme of gifting where gifts don't disappear from the list after I accept it (if I gifted to that person before)?
Hear hear !

I'm one of the guy that take gifting game seriously.
When people send 2 gifts .. they should receive 2 gifts in return.

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The implementation is IOS is not good. I have a mini Ipad 2 and continuously crashes and stutters. Made a complaint on these and instead was an automated reply of do this and do that which do not have any effect. Further, the implementation of guest plane landing is bad. Even if you have available stands and runways for the planes, you cannot land the pending other planes and will have a warning of no available stands even if you have vacant ones. Seems it always points ot the first stand for the landings.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
I have flown 175 event flights and received 26 doll drops so I'm seeing about a 1 in 7 drop rate.

My figures are 29 drops, 139 flights - just above 1 in 5.

If you check the drop rates they also get upped from "very seldom" to "often" while the corresponding mission to get that specific doll is active. It gets reset as soon as you recieve the first of that doll. So likely you get an extra 2 dolls from that.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
My figures are 29 drops, 139 flights - just above 1 in 5.

If you check the drop rates they also get upped from "very seldom" to "often" while the corresponding mission to get that specific doll is active. It gets reset as soon as you recieve the first of that doll. So likely you get an extra 2 dolls from that.
What does getting upped from very seldom to often mean? Of course the corresponding mission to get these dolls is still active based on the remaining days of the event.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The implementation is IOS is not good. I have a mini Ipad 2 and continuously crashes and stutters. Made a complaint on these and instead was an automated reply of do this and do that which do not have any effect. Further, the implementation of guest plane landing is bad. Even if you have available stands and runways for the planes, you cannot land the pending other planes and will have a warning of no available stands even if you have vacant ones. Seems it always points ot the first stand for the landings.
Hmmm, Seems the landing queue issue is fixed (that fast!). Now let's see if the crashes/stuttering persist.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hmmm, Seems the landing queue issue is fixed (that fast!). Now let's see if the crashes/stuttering persist.

Haha. You’re very positive. But really, it’s a bug that has been there since V7.0.

I doubt it’s suddenly fixed now after you posted it here.

I still get it sometimes. Not everytime, but it’s still pretty much there.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I think the device is just too old and not powerful enough.
I have a game on Ipad Mini 2 and it crashes everyday. Probably 2/3 times a day, and all I do on it is send gifts.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
What does getting upped from very seldom to often mean? Of course the corresponding mission to get these dolls is still active based on the remaining days of the event.

It means the drop rate goes from "very seldom" to "often" - i.e. you get that doll significantly easier.

But my observation is that it's only active when you are on that specific mission (eg. "Get a Lucky/Happiness Doll") and have not yet fulfilled it, so the effect in a longer sample is negligible.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It means the drop rate goes from "very seldom" to "often" - i.e. you get that doll significantly easier.

But my observation is that it's only active when you are on that specific mission (eg. "Get a Lucky/Happiness Doll") and have not yet fulfilled it, so the effect in a longer sample is negligible.
With respect to event item drops from buildings, I would give the 'ballpark' figures as;
Often ~20-30% (i.e. 1 in 3 to 1 in 5) chance.
Very Seldom ~7-10% (i.e. 1 in 10 to 1 in 14) chance.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Changing the gifting system is in our plans. I can't tell when it will be released, but I can assure you it will be changed for better.

Changing the gifting system is in our plans. I can't tell when it will be released, but I can assure you it will be changed for better.

I think most people would prefer the gifting system to be put back to where is was before the update.

" If it ain't broke, don't fix it " !!

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom