Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I hope it irritates the heck out of microsoft when I am clicking "get updates" every 5 minutes! 🤣 🤣 🤣
That makes 2 of us! - I just got an update come through, then realised it was for something else - this is an emotional roller coaster LOL

D

Deleted member 9675

Capture.JPG

can someone tell me why Amazon Android is the last to get released by 6 hours to a day? Then I am that far behind, on my support regular Android it is most often right after iOS? Thanks
According to Ivan, all updates are released to their respective stores at the same time. Some platforms seem to take longer than others to be released by the store (like windows & amazon android) . :(

D

Deleted member 9675

I should have bought a MAC instead. So tired of the consistent updates that pop-up regarding mail and calendar, one-note, phone and numerous other apps that you install on your OS, yet the update still shows it was months ago. There are other apps that we users are forced to obtain only through Microsoft that we subscribe to such as GamePass and yet the rest of the OS providers update with ease, MS people are left in the dark

I lol now reported microdummies store for violations

D

Deleted member 9675

@ users of microdummies operating systems feel free to copy and paste my commentaries and provide reviews or feedback as well

D

Deleted member 9675

Again with the microdummies apps updating in the store but 3rd party apps are never in the lists

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Why are events started as soon as update arrives when it is known not all formats get updated at the same time? Why not either have events start 2 or 3 days after update... or have events finish at different times for each format - dependent upon when it is actually available in the relevant store?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

Why are events started as soon as update arrives when it is known not all formats get updated at the same time? Why not either have events start 2 or 3 days after update... or have events finish at different times for each format - dependent upon when it is actually available in the relevant store?
Because if MicroDummies or droids or other wishes to not post the updates once they have them to dole out; they really dont have to do anything if they dont wish to

Top Bottom