Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.19 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
The 6.19 update comes out next week. While we do some final QA, here's a preview of it.

6Sw0Q23xGtSiPUbX26b9rqN0jwEOvy.png

• Complete the Dragon Rising special event to get a Fireworks Factory
  • Collect Red Envelopes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Red Envelopes to purchase unique buildings and bonuses in the event shop
  • One more building, Dragon of Eternity, will be available through direct purchase
  • Bug fixes

aJMh2w3BylHRqA9INLHw7XqcjhlkAY.png

PgVV1SnON2VRmUsqJA4JFJBlYQUyz6.png

This is a new event, and I'm sure you'll have some questions about it. When it's out, feel free to ask @Ur-quan any questions. As always, there'll be a detailed guide later on at our official Facebook page.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Hi!
The 6.19 update comes out next week. While we do some final QA, here's a preview of it.

• One more building, Dragon of Eternity, will be available through direct purchase
  • Bug fixes

This is a new event, and I'm sure you'll have some questions about it. When it's out, feel free to ask @Ur-quan any questions. As always, there'll be a detailed guide later on at our official Facebook page.

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thanks for the heads up
I feel sorry for @Ur-quan already:whistle::bag:

Hi!

• Bug fixes

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thank you for update and new event . (y)

Hi!

• Bug fixes

Cheers,
Ivan.

can't wait to see it

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The update is a little early since the Chinese New Year is on 05/02/2019. Then the year of the pig will begin.
Well it depends on how long the event is. If it's about 2 weeks, it could end just before the chinese new year, and allow us to move to the valentines day event in the first half of february

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I like the event, but I hope it isn't actually 30 days. Looking forward to the On the Wings of Love event.
30 days? That would be a first, and highly doubt it because of the Wings of Love event as you mentioned. Hope to snag some of those buildings from that event two years ago

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi!

• Bug fixes

Cheers,
Ivan.

wow ! a new event ! ! NOBODY will have leftovers !

But, I am really wondering what does Dragon Installation and the reward building ! I can't wait to see !

Anyway, thanks !

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Given the number of collections you need to complete to finish the even (1-3), I would guess it will actually run only 7-10 days. If it were for 30 days, the drop rate would officially need to be 'never'... ;)

Top Bottom