Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I don't think I saw this mentioned here before, but in my game the repair items are messed up. I use Falcon itEms to repair Thunderbirds, and Thunderbird items to repair Condors. Is there another plane type coming... ?

Device
  1. Android
Please kindly check this guide to avoid confusion.

There're stands available for purchase with coins, but understandably all top players who had many hangars got those stands already built for them by us instead of the hangars, so they don't need to buy them. Boarding Bridge is a new entity between the Terminal Section and the Stand that speeds up passenger loading for jet planes (e.g. all planes starting with the Hawk one). The first Boarding Bridge is pre-built, and you might have a small prop plane on that stand, and since small planes don't use boarding bridges, there's no effect on speed of passenger loading.

Visit a Small Village city, for example. You'll see on the screenshot below that old fella has 4 stands and 1 boarding bridge — and he needs to build everything else.
Thank you for the link and clarification.

Terminal - passengers enter airport
Terminal Sections - passengers wait to board planes
Boarding Bridges (optional) - allows passengers weather free transit from Terminal Section to Plane (in game speeds passenger loading).
Stand - Area plane parks

APRON
This is in fact the official term used by both the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which advises on aviation practices worldwide, and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), which regulates aviation in the U.S., to designate the area at the airport where parked and serviced at airports.

No, they still maintain the same loading speed as the old hangers buyt now you can buy arm extensions which help speed up the higher lewvel planes.

Lower levl planes will not see any speed impromement other then faster game speed.
What will be the higher level for this speed improvement? I’ll try with condor when I have a chance. I’ve tried with Jumbo but the one with bridge was SLOWER than the one without bridge. I found the reason as well. The animation for the bridge extending to the plane and retrieved back takes longer than the bus coming to the plane and loading passengers. And the push back vehicle comes almost right away after the passenger bus leaves, but there is a gap after the bridge moves back to original spot and the vehicle coming out.
Wish I could upload video here to show how it worked..

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Free2Play was there any change to the Sky Captain bonus item in 7.0? The in-game instruction says that it gives a +100% increase to flight item drops, but it isn't clear whether it includes drops for collections as well.

Apart from the elephant in the room, I like the update, looks good and is a nice change. Although no message is appearing if I am clicking on something which I cannot collect due to limit - is that a bug?

Also please deal with the elephant ;-)
Previously, there were a confirmation set for all overpassing items (it is an option in the game preference)...

They have renames the elements, so i'm not sure.
There is one for 'confirmation', maybe this one will enable the item confirmation

Apart from the elephant in the room, I like the update, looks good and is a nice change. Although no message is appearing if I am clicking on something which I cannot collect due to limit - is that a bug?

Also please deal with the elephant ;-)

I confirm:

if you disable the 'notification' and re-enable it again, you will be asked for confirmation when taking any item above the 100 limit.
Beware to re-enable it again, because this is the same option than for greenies confirmation !

(but the don't ask again act separately for greenies and for warehouse items).

Keep in mind : if you want one day to have these confirmation again, even after ticking the do not ask again option, just go to preference and disable/Re-enable the confirmation option...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
I like the update generally (however planes crashin at each other and overlappin are strange). I have only issue woth planes colours. All looks the same, all white:) it is confusing, I can only recognise planes from destinations:) and btw if you changed names of planes, why keep "Egypt" and "Thailand" etc? You could do destination names consistent:)

Top Bottom