Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play in the Facebook guide it says smth very interesting - it says you can reserve a stand for guest planes. How do I do that, please?

You can't. There's a confusing word 'reserve' in the guide indeed (no more), but what it meant is that you can have 4 stands and 3 planes, so that one of the stands is always free for the guest planes. I guess that would not be a viable strategy for most players.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Experience requirement to reach level 80 has dropped from 1100k to 417000. Not complaining but has it changed for lower levels too?

I've covered that in the 7.0 update preview topic. You still need to acquire 8 500 000 xp points total to get from level 1 to level 80 (as of 7.0 update), but it became a bit more xp per level on mid-levels and a bit less on high levels.

• Rebalance of the XP progression through levels: it will be more smooth in the mid game; the total amount of XP needed to reach level 80 remains the same;

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Not sure I am liking the new update................yet!

I would like to know why everything in my warehouse has been capped to 100 of each item. It’s frustrating, especially if my neighbours are gifting me items I have already got the maximum off.

Plus, why is the game saying I haven’t got enough electricity when in actual fact I have more than needed.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Why did the Astronaut Academy go from 99 greenie category to the 299 category?

I've covered that here.

Mystery Buildings
  • Gray High-Rise is moving to Mystery Building 2, so both Mystery Building and Mystery Building 2 will have 9 buildings each
  • Mystery Super Building 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will have 9 buildings instead of 10
  • Astronaut Academy, Collider, Einstein Tower, Silent Hill, and Steel Skyscraper are moving to new Mystery Super Building 9 chest
  • MSB 9 will also have more recent event reward buildings: Institute of Seismology, Park of Kisses, Sports Arena, Central Telegraph
  • MSB 10 is coming as well and will feature following buildings: Alamo, Tour Truck Park, Enigma House, Innovation Center, Time Tower, Asylum, Pharaoh Statue, Fair, and Shopping Mall

I've covered that here.

Mystery Buildings
  • Gray High-Rise is moving to Mystery Building 2, so both Mystery Building and Mystery Building 2 will have 9 buildings each
  • Mystery Super Building 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will have 9 buildings instead of 10
  • Astronaut Academy, Collider, Einstein Tower, Silent Hill, and Steel Skyscraper are moving to new Mystery Super Building 9 chest
  • MSB 9 will also have more recent event reward buildings: Institute of Seismology, Park of Kisses, Sports Arena, Central Telegraph
  • MSB 10 is coming as well and will feature following buildings: Alamo, Tour Truck Park, Enigma House, Innovation Center, Time Tower, Asylum, Pharaoh Statue, Fair, and Shopping Mall
But I didn't see the explanation on tripling the cost of the building.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
But I didn't see the explanation on tripling the cost of the building.

Like, 'life is getting more expensive with every year' and 'developers can change prices and / or offers in the game according to the terms of use of that game'? No, probably not this one.

All Super Buildings and Mystery Super Buildings now have 9 buildings instead of 10 and all of those chests now have the same chance to provide a certain building — that one fits better (and it's true, as well).

Last edited:
You can't. There's a confusing word 'reserve' in the guide indeed (no more), but what it meant is that you can have 4 stands and 3 planes, so that one of the stands is always free for the guest planes. I guess that would not be a viable strategy for most players.

Just to be clear it seems one can choose to not purchase a plane for a stand and have it available. But I would think the better strategy would be to purchase planes equal to stands which means if all planes are on the ground there are no stands available for guest planes and the 2 will queue. Then again most of the time all planes are in the air so theoretically there should always be room for a guest plane.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ivan, with the changes to alliance tasks in 7.0, has there been any consideration for deciding weekly tasks based on only active planes in your fleet and not all planes in inventory? I would buy a lot more reserve hangar space if I knew that Swifts and Owls would not be included in my weekly tasks even if they are in reserve. Also, the alliance task would be more fitting based on what the player is actively using in his/her fleet. Just a thought.

Still not sure what was meant to happen with gifted f20, it tells me I'll lose it if I continue, I thought it went straight to fuel bar? Yes I have a lot of f20 in warehouse
You have to have 99 or less in warehouse. Then click one by one and they go to fuel bar. There is a small bug that will be repaired and we will be able to collect all and they will go to fuel bar. But for moment accept one by one.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Still not sure what was meant to happen with gifted f20, it tells me I'll lose it if I continue, I thought it went straight to fuel bar? Yes I have a lot of f20 in warehouse
I asked the same question earlier. You need to get the warehouse and gifting amount down to 99 or less, else you'll lose it

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Minor bug. The flight radar no longer tells you to "speed up" when a flight is ready to be sped up by fuel catalyst. Maybe now would be a good time to just allow for us to get push notifications when flights are ready to be sped up, just like when building construction is completed.

GI ruined the game.

I talk about Fuel F20 from gift because fuel is very important in this game. Now after 7.0 update they add more limit to the game. :banghead:

- 100 item limit
- one week limit in the incoming gifts.
- 300 limit in the incoming gifts.
- And now we cannot move F20 from incoming gifts to the warehouse.

With a lot of difficulty, running maps (adv, alliance, space) with the planes above PD/Jumbo will drink thhe fuel very quickly.
300 F20 to complete Jumbo adv/alliance maps? You kidding me. :mad:

For the next update i will ask, WHAT LIMIT NEXT?

Top Bottom