Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

I don't upgrade my flight park until I have cleared all destinations for particular aircraft.
It’s a legit goal, but not as easy as it seems. You have a (still) small airport, with lots of coin producers and few pass ones. And your alliance is still low on rankings. I guess you don’t have any purple map in your warehouse, have you? You still have many lower level flights to accomplish, and you don’t have the means to do it right now. So you’ll have to fly (sorry for the old names, I am not used to the new ones yet) ppd, tp, jets and so on somewhere in the future.
Also, even adventure flights take a long time to finish. Lots of excavation flights, lots of true destinations ones.

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
  • I don't fly adventure flights yet (need to do some research regarding tactics and general info).
  • Indeed, I have less than optimat cash/PAX buildings ratio
  • No, I don't have any purple maps (only pale purple :D )
  • I have completed ppd, tp, jets (with pax capacity 80, now flying pax-160), all standard flights, ofc. there's unfinished 250-flights destinations
  • New aircraft names - I don't like them, they are kind of childish and non self explanatory, also graphically previous ones was better.....new design is kind of.....flat

Top Bottom