Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes Yes Yes you can. Thats the point. It will go to your fuel bar NOT in the warehouse!! Youll keep doing exactly the same as now. Click incoming F20, onto fuel bar. Try and watch the number go up. You might still have to accept one by one but they go to fuel bar NOT warehouse.
...assuming your warehouse isn't already full

I am sorry, but I have been reading the posts about the fuel 20 and and still confused by the last couple of responses. From what I can gather, the warehouse has to have less than 100 fuel 20 and then I can accept fuel 20 gifts and that will go to the fuel bar. Unfortunately, my warehouse has 3000 fuel 20 so I would say the warehouse is definitely full. It will take a lot of clicking to get all of this fuel to the fuel bar.

Am I still missing something?

Image-1.jpg

I am sorry, but I have been reading the posts about the fuel 20 and and still confused by the last couple of responses. From what I can gather, the warehouse has to have less than 100 fuel 20 and then I can accept fuel 20 gifts and that will go to the fuel bar. Unfortunately, my warehouse has 3000 fuel 20 so I would say the warehouse is definitely full. It will take a lot of clicking to get all of this fuel to the fuel bar.

Am I still missing something?

View attachment 21453
Not missing anything. You have a LOT of clicking to do, but it's worth it! One of my games had over 8400 f(20). Whew! Busy day last week.

Oh that. Yeah been knew that. I also heard it was a bug, but I think thats a rumor of someone with high hopes
I believe the bug is around "take all". Example. You have 98 f20s in your warehouse. You also have 5 incoming gifts. If you click take all it will warn you about losing items. If you take 1 at a time you can take them. One you are down to 2 items left you can take all.

I've not seen Ivan say it is a bug or intended behaviour. So I don't know which it is.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I believe the bug is around "take all". Example. You have 98 f20s in your warehouse. You also have 5 incoming gifts. If you click take all it will warn you about losing items. If you take 1 at a time you can take them. One you are down to 2 items left you can take all.

I've not seen Ivan say it is a bug or intended behaviour. So I don't know which it is.
Thanks for that. Its probably intentional

I did not update any of my main accounts yet :unsure: still thinking to wait and save more planes items or do the update ;)
Who else did not do the update yet ?????
Many thanks for all my neighbors who still sending me a gifts i appreciated you always the best and sorry if i did return back yet.
Still have thousands of ready launch to open its taking for ever :D
Good Luck all and soon i will do the update.

I did not update any of my main accounts yet :unsure: still thinking to wait and save more planes items or do the update ;)
Who else did not do the update yet ?????
Many thanks for all my neighbors who still sending me a gifts i appreciated you always the best and sorry if i did return back yet.
Still have thousands of ready launch to open its taking for ever :D
Good Luck all and soon i will do the update.
I have done it and so has @Navigata07

I keep waiting for you to update so I can visit your city.

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
So basically with this new F20 "feature" there is no point of Oil Refinery buildings anymore, if you are accepting fuel gifts and they all goes to fuel bar then it will be overfilled constantly. And Oil Refineries are producing oil when fuel bar is below threshold only.
p.s. Same applies to P10 gifts, they go straight to the passenger bar instead of warehouse, just checked.

So basically with this new F20 "feature" there is no point of Oil Refinery buildings anymore, if you are accepting fuel gifts and they all goes to fuel bar then it will be overfilled constantly. And Oil Refineries are producing oil when fuel bar is below threshold only.
p.s. Same applies to P10 gifts, they go straight to the passenger bar instead of warehouse, just checked.

Just don't accept all F20 gifts at once, but do it all along the day.
I have the limit since the beginning, and I'm using the refinery building all the day.

But this is indeed different for players who have thousands of F20 (but they just need to consume these, and they will use the refinery capacity too).

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
Well I don't have a thousands of F20, I have just barely over 20 F20 in my warehouse. And I don't use gifted fuel because I have enough from my oil refineries, so the gifted ones just disappear after 7 days because I don't claim them. If I will take gifted ones then my oil refinery won't produce anything as I will have over threshold all the time.

Well I don't have a thousands of F20, I have just barely over 20 F20 in my warehouse. And I don't use gifted fuel because I have enough from my oil refineries, so the gifted ones just disappear after 7 days because I don't claim them. If I will take gifted ones then my oil refinery won't produce anything as I will have over threshold all the time.

Well, It may just be the way you are playing...
I know that gift box is limited to one week only.
So try to check how you could consume fuel more regularly:

=> at some moment, take off a plane, and land it immediately, before relaunch it (if you have enough pax), it will consume some barrels
=> with some time, you will have more plane, and will not need to do that at all
=> you could also accumulate some F20, and consume all on week end, doing map run (you just plan which map to do at the beginning of the week to prepare flight items

the idea is to maintain the fuel bar not full to allow the regeneration to work (and Refinery help a lot for that).

The other potential thing to do it re-arrange your fleet. Rather than fly all the biggest plane you can, with long flight times try staggering in some smaller planes. this could be for alliance missions or collecting items from sets you are missing, or collecting items for your space program.

If you can manage to fly your fleet so you are not speeding up with fuel then it will be a more efficient use of that fuel in terms or rewards. However this might been you are slowing down progress on those higher level flights, so it depends on where your priorities are.

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
Speeding up is not an option for most of the time.....as the planes will be grounded waiting for PAX :)
So until I will increase my PAX flow I will lose some fuel either from gifts or either from refineries.
Also, I don't have big aircraft yet (except for a Jumbo Ranger from the volcano event, which I can't fly yet.....need a proper Type Rating :p ) So the biggest ones are TU-154. I don't upgrade my flight park until I have cleared all destinations for particular aircraft.

Top Bottom