Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I just redeemed 20 F3 in my gift inbox and they are gone, not in my inventory. They just disappeared. Other than that, good clean update.
you sure it's not going to your fuel bar? as it's been said a lot of times, all fuel gifts will go directly to fuel bar (if you have less than 100 items in your warehouse)

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I've lost the zoom in/out buttons. Used to be + and - buttons at the bottom right hand corner. Anyone know where they have gone?

Windows player

And I just inadvertently spent 5 frickin million on a Terminal upgrade!!!! Grrrrrr
P

Last edited:

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I like it that now small planes taking off on a big runway will lift off in a shorter distance. In the previous version, a PPD travelling the entire length of runway 7 just looked counter-intuitive 🤓 Also like it that departing planes travel all the way out of the screen now, instead of disappearing in the middle of the trees.

Don't understand that "U-turn" on the runway before takeoff though. Thought planes in real life simply turn towards their takeoff directions once they hit the runway.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Can anyone else confirm @Barkmi4 (Mike) 's claim about fuel not regenerating when not in the game? That would be a major bug if true.
To clarify, that was when I updated between 6.31 to v7. Any fuel that should have generated since closing 6.31 to updating to V7 (approximately 1h, 60 units), did not generate. When V7 was opened for the first time I had 4 units of fuel. This was an issue for conducting the change in versions only.

Edit: This was only experienced on Android. No issue when main game (iOS) transitioned.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
To clarify, that was when I updated between 6.31 to v7. Any fuel that should have generated since closing 6.31 to updating to V7 (approximately 1h, 60 units), did not generate. When V7 was opened for the first time I had 4 units of fuel. This was an issue for conducting the change in versions only
Oh ok so you've been generating fuel as usual when offline?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Correct me if I am wrong, but so far I am very disappointed of this update.

I had two runways level 7 which were upgraded smoothly to the highest available now. The other runways were compensated.
The upgrade of my terminal was also fine.
But what about all the hangars? I had 10 lvl 7 and 3 lvl 6 and did not get a compensation for them. It would have been nice to get the parking lots and bridges instead but I have to build them. For bridge No 13 180k!

Your hangars were converted to stands. Those stands are purchased with coins by players who don't have them.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Nearly perfect Gi . Everything looks good and working well EXCEPT I did have 100 units of electricity in reserve but I now have 215 units in the red. Was this meant to happen?

No, this wasn't meant to happen (I would warn everyone if it was), but since that update was in development for a very long time, we didn't keep track of all the small changes along the way. Your runways for example are updated to the higher level (former level 7 becomes level 10) which might have something to do with it. But it's not a bug. Just build more power stations in the (now free) tech area.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I like it that now small planes taking off on a big runway will lift off in a shorter distance. In the previous version, a PPD travelling the entire length of runway 7 just looked counter-intuitive 🤓 Also like it that departing planes travel all the way out of the screen now, instead of disappearing in the middle of the trees.

Don't understand that "U-turn" on the runway before takeoff though. Thought planes in real life simply turn towards their takeoff directions once they hit the runway.

Takeoff happens only from the beginning of the runway hence the need for the U-turn. I might be wrong, but that's how it is in real life, too.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
No green compensation for the four planetariums I bought?

Everyone who updated from 6.31 to 7.0 versions got a few presents from the Airport City team, including the First Plane building with a nice coin boost.

Our support team handles all compensation issues on a personal basis, so you're free to file a ticket about those Planetariums as any other player does.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I lost the 150 fuel upgrade gift. So before to upgrade use the 150 fuel to 99.
I don t find the alliance icone.
Otherewise, it looks fine.

I've lost the zoom in/out buttons. Used to be + and - buttons at the bottom right hand corner. Anyone know where they have gone?

Windows player

And I just inadvertently spent 5 frickin million on a Terminal upgrade!!!! Grrrrrr
P
I’ve been zooming with my mouse central wheel. Works ok in v7. Never use the +- buttons...

Top Bottom