Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Updated too.
As for others, 5 greenies bonus is welcome.

Free2Play But I may have to concern:
=> The F20 waiting if giftbox has transformed to F3, which is a bit pity. It is a bug, and was it expected (strange as we could still gift F20)
=> I did not see than on beta because I have started from scratch. But the airport is really set to the left side of the map. Really more than before.
Initially, I add my city developed on both side equally. Now my city really develop on the right while airport is too much on the left.
Not a bug, but really not nice to have (and it is a purely migration issue, because naturally you will add new land to an equilibrate way).

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Updated too.
As for others, 5 greenies bonus is welcome.

Free2Play But I may have to concern:
=> The F20 waiting if giftbox has transformed to F3, which is a bit pity. It is a bug, and was it expected (strange as we could still gift F20)
=> I did not see than on beta because I have started from scratch. But the airport is really set to the left side of the map. Really more than before.
Initially, I add my city developed on both side equally. Now my city really develop on the right while airport is too much on the left.
Not a bug, but really not nice to have (and it is a purely migration issue, because naturally you will add new land to an equilibrate way).
I didn´t think about it, but I should. Ivan stated in one post that "Small Village" will be gready and will stop gifting F20.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I still don´t understand how will it be with fuel. I had 3/100 F3 and 93 barrels of F3 as unopened gift (those were F20s before). I collected them one by one and all of them went straight to the fuel bar. I am still 3/100 in warehouse.

I didn´t think about it, but I should. Ivan stated in one post that "Small Village" will be gready and will stop gifting F20.

I know.
But these are friends gifts (I never keep the small village gift in the box, always get it immediately)
So i'm sure that these are friend gifts.
I will wait a bit to take them or not (in case the 'issue' could be fixed, or will declared as not being an issue).

Not a big loss (maybe only 3 days of F20 gifts)

I still don´t understand how will it be with fuel. I had 3/100 F3 and 93 barrels of F3 as unopened gift (those were F20s before). I collected them one by one and all of them went straight to the fuel bar. I am still 3/100 in warehouse.

Pointed dozens of times !

This is another change of V7 : fuel gifts go directly to fuel bar, as for quest reward.
only box (space launch boxes ...) will go to warehouse now.

Not so anoying as warehouse has now the limit for everyone, while fuelbar does not have it.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Pointed dozens of times !

This is another change of V7 : fuel gifts go directly to fuel bar, as for quest reward.
only box (space launch boxes ...) will go to warehouse now.

Not so anoying as warehouse has now the limit for everyone, while fuelbar does not have it.
I know it was talked about over and over, but I didn´t get it until now. May be I am slower as I am getting older :D.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
- 5 greenies and some additional items for the brave upgrader :)
- 500 coins per card hangar
- Easy opportunity to increase your max. pax by building parking lots (you start off with the max amount you had)
- Additional levels available for Control Tower (at least, I thought the max. was lvl 13, but I now get the possibility to upgrade to lvl 14 for 6M coins)
- Additional Terminal levels available also: I can now upgrade from lvl 11 (with max. 1500) to lvl 12 Terminal (with max. 1700) for 5M coins)
- Lots of free space on the (previous-) airport / (current-) technical side.
- My hangars were upgraded without boarding bridge, which costs 5500 coins for the first one (gradually going up in price for each additional one). So this can become a little bit expensive for some.
- Electricity-needs seem to have exploded: I don't exactly know what I had in the previous version, but I am now short nearly 70 power-units so I have to build additional power supplies before I can buy / upgrade anything.
- Ground Control building (to automate servicing of planes and heli's) is not added automatically, but only costs 300 coins.

For the rest: The upgrade seemed to go smooth for me. I did collect all my outstanding gifts, so no chance to check the F20->F3 bug mentioned above. Started off with 56 fuel in my fuel-bar and after the upgrade and the tutorial-intro it was 59 so don't know for sure whether or not it continued to count.

Out and updated on Windows and re the electic use I agree.... i am now almost 130 in the negative......

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I know.
But these are friends gifts (I never keep the small village gift in the box, always get it immediately)
So i'm sure that these are friend gifts.
I will wait a bit to take them or not (in case the 'issue' could be fixed, or will declared as not being an issue).

Not a big loss (maybe only 3 days of F20 gifts)

I just send a F20 from my non-updated game, and received as F3 in my updated game.

I’d think this would be a non-issue.

Top Bottom