Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.29 Update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
But Ive just done a windows game that hasnt updated yet as there is no update, has the 6th video. Started on 85 hearts. Visited and STILL on 85 hearts. SO there is something thats not right here.
Wait till the update, then try again. Last version was buggy for the reputation. It looks like they fixed the bugs with the update.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Event is already completed by some and we Windowsplayers are still waiting for the update .
If G.i realy wants to restore gamebalance this were they should start instead of using(this so called balance) to implement the limit.

We open all the updates at the same time, after that it's out of our hands. Every platform has their own servers and update system, so it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to several days for them to deliver the update. We can't delay updates for a week for everyone because of any one platform being slow at any given time (and it's unpredictable anyway).

I seem to repeat this thing with every update coming out.

We open all the updates at the same time, after that it's out of our hands. Every platform has their own servers and update system, so it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to several days for them to deliver the update. We can't delay updates for a week for everyone because of any one platform being slow at any given time (and it's unpredictable anyway).

Yes but you know some people are selectively deaf and just enjoy repeating the same thing all the time; Not worthy of a reply!!

I must of thrown this out in a moment of frustration wile waiting on the update whole morning
Free2Play i take my words back .
and you did mention this in earlyer posts but my temopary blindnes caused by the long waiting must of had something to do with it

I tend to disagree here: If you code in the next event in the current update (i.e. if Rock the Sky was coded in 6.28 and before that Down the Rabbit Hole in 6.27) then the events would start simultaneously on all platforms as the respective updates would have been sent by you to the respective platforms 2 weeks prior to start date and even if there is a one week delay of some of the platforms there are still 7 more days to go before it becomes a problem.
It is technically doable as we have seen in the past events to start without a new update to be released, so … ?

Top Bottom