Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.29 Update

Maybe this has been stated already - I apologize if it has. It appears as though once you complete the event, no items will drop from the stage other than drumsticks. This is based on the getting no drops for the last day and a half since completing the event and accepting the reward. This is different that most of the recent quests. I always try to build up some extra items for future events. :(
I've gotten a couple of drops on my completed game. Unfortunately, I have received NO stage drops on my 2 uncompleted games in the last 2 days.:banhappy::banhappy::banhappy:

Maybe this has been stated already - I apologize if it has. It appears as though once you complete the event, no items will drop from the stage other than drumsticks. This is based on the getting no drops for the last day and a half since completing the event and accepting the reward. This is different that most of the recent quests. I always try to build up some extra items for future events. :(
They drop. Seldom, very very seldom, but they drop

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Main stage drop rates (I have it from the day 1) are terrible... everything else completed days ago but that collection is glued on 2/5 😖
Haha, similar situation here. I need 3 more drops from main stage to complete the event.

I also don’t like how we can’t watch videos to speed up the main stage.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I had no issues with the stage but for the Music Kaleidoscope collection I am 18-0-16-15-20 and have only completed it twice. This is beyond ridiculous.:mad::mad:
It seems like every player has one "difficult collection" to complete. It used to be similar for everyone, but looks like things have changed. The "Does It Come In Black" collection is my "hard collection". Only gotten 4 black jackets....one more to go and I'm all done. On the other hand, your difficult collection (kaleidoscope) was the easiest for me, as I can complete the collection at least 15 times. I just got my 5th vacuum radio today, so that one is done too. Just keep flying, and use spyglass if you have to.

If the drop rates is very seldom, how come its frequent for one item then other.🤔
Purely mathematical answer: there should be a probability scale, e.g. 0< very seldom <= a1 < seldom <= a2 < often <= a3 < very often <= a4 < always = 1, where a1 through a4 are some values, known to GI only and I doubt anyone would share them with us.
While seldom, often and very often are staying in a range of "least possible" and "most possible" and e.g. one seldom cannot be "less probable" from another seldom by more than a1/a2 ratio, very seldom stays between 0 and something, i.e. one very seldom (e.g. drop rate from Alliance weekly task destination can be "less probable" from another very seldom (e.g. drop rate from Stage) by 100 or even 1,000 times. And it is exactly so - the very seldom from alliance weekly task flights is "sometimes 1 in 100, sometimes less", the very seldom from Stage is 1 from 10 or 15 at least.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Purely mathematical answer: there should be a probability scale, e.g. 0< very seldom <= a1 < seldom <= a2 < often <= a3 < very often <= a4 < always = 1, where a1 through a4 are some values, known to GI only and I doubt anyone would share them with us.
While seldom, often and very often are staying in a range of "least possible" and "most possible" and e.g. one seldom cannot be "less probable" from another seldom by more than a1/a2 ratio, very seldom stays between 0 and something, i.e. one very seldom (e.g. drop rate from Alliance weekly task destination can be "less probable" from another very seldom (e.g. drop rate from Stage) by 100 or even 1,000 times. And it is exactly so - the very seldom from alliance weekly task flights is "sometimes 1 in 100, sometimes less", the very seldom from Stage is 1 from 10 or 15 at least.
This is probably the most confusing yet comprehensive explanation of drop rates in AC. My biggest issue is the variation of "very seldom". 1 out of 100 (alliance drops) vs 1 out of 3 to 5 (building item drops) is a huge range for "very seldom". Drives me nuts. Just make all "very seldom" to be between 5 and 10% and call it a day

This is probably the most confusing yet comprehensive explanation of drop rates in AC. My biggest issue is the variation of "very seldom". 1 out of 100 (alliance drops) vs 1 out of 3 to 5 (building item drops) is a huge range for "very seldom". Drives me nuts. Just make all "very seldom" to be between 5 and 10% and call it a day
Well, I could have taken even better example - the very seldom from chopping trees :) - perhaps 1 drop from thousand chopped trees
;)

Top Bottom