Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.29 Update

Device
  1. Android
WOW! 50% off a Truck Terminal! Its only 250 greens now.
Now, where's my darn piggy bank? Me gonna break it to buy that now........

what bank offers are they? and where are they located?
If you click top right at your coins or greens a screen pops up and offers you to buy from the bank.
1019E3BC-64FA-4424-A758-63F9C35377FB.png

I have a timer to go off every 29 minutes and 30 seconds....yeah....its that bad :rolleyes:
I used the same timer method, hoping at the least I'd 2, 3 or even 4 at the most but things are rough. In any case I cannot say that I'm frustrated ( I'm done with that) my feelings are indifferent.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I used the same timer method, hoping at the least I'd 2, 3 or even 4 at the most but things are rough. In any case I cannot say that I'm frustrated ( I'm done with that) my feelings are indifferent.
Well T you should know the deal with this game by now....its a numbers game. To improve my chance of success, I up my frequency. It's working for the flights, but the stage and especially the tent drops are a struggle. Those campers are just hogging the items for themselves #sharingiscaring

Well T you should know the deal with this game by now....its a numbers game. To improve my chance of success, I up my frequency. It's working for the flights, but the stage and especially the tent drops are a struggle. Those campers are just hogging the items for themselves #sharingiscaring
I finished all my tent drops already. Its the main stage and flights that don't want to cooperate.

My collection from campers was completed last time when campers were drunk and gave out free stuff so, I took advantage also the items from flights was completed last time. And just like last time that stage either hates me or it is a teetotaler.

Top Bottom