Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.29 Update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Just need the Phonograph.

I there any method to enhance the item drops from the main stage?

No. Oh well, technically you can set alarm on your phone every 30 mins, it might help you click the stage more. Hence, chance for drops.

Maybe you can help me? When visiting friends to get my gifts do you know if the main stage will drop a item.
Dave
No, only from your own main stage.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I realised several days ago I was not going to complete the event - I refuse to spend green cash completing an event so I only completed stage three of the main stage 3 days ago. And I completed the first Woodstock Nostalgia collection 2 hours ago - and there is only one hour left for the event....

So first of all - thanks to GI for putting on a very (very, very, very) hard event. Its good to not complete an event every now and then. :ROFLMAO:
And secondly I have been madly stocking up on stage 2 andstage 3 main stage items, so next year I can complete the main stage in 2 days ;)

Roll on "Rock the Skies 2020" and I will return to my garden, where I can listen to a "Real" Rock Festival - Glastonbury 2019 (and yes, it is so loud I can hear the music even though I am 10 miles north of it! :woot:

derracher

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044roxdm
Username
derracher

Well, the good point is : I am quite ready for next year... I have the stage 3 for 5 days.
I think it is the first time this year I don't succeed a event. The mechanism was different from previous event, that was nice to change.

Top Bottom