Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

400 STAR CLUB

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Wow, great perseverance on your part!
Some people had their game unblocked already, maybe you should drop them another note.
I have been in touch on two occasion with mails going back and forth. I did get a code at one time which didn't work and finally I was told that I was continually cheating! I just wish I knew how
Its really tough being blocked but you can move forward be it very slowly, my second game is catching up so maybe one day I will delete the first but not until I have screwed the last star out I can get

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey!!!!!! Just done it 400 club, Blocked game for 18 months and all go on:);):D(y)
I was never giving up, thanks to so many great neighbours who i wouldn't have do it without
I think you all know who you are

Now, that's dedication Neil!!!! Very impressive... Hopefully, to double the reward, GI cooperates and unblocks the game
Ramy

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hey!!!!!! Just done it 400 club, Blocked game for 18 months and all go on:);):D(y)
I was never giving up, thanks to so many great neighbours who i wouldn't have do it without
@Neil ellor
You're an inspiration to all of us, Neil. Congratulations and keep on keeping on!
Cheers,
Tom

Good work @Neil ellor - it takes a lot to plod on when it seems all is against you and you know it's a frustrating journey to carry on and persevere. Cap duly doffed (y) - 400 stars take a lot of time.

A great example and testimonial for this forum of how neighbours can help overcome @Dave

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Good work @Neil ellor - it takes a lot to plod on when it seems all is against you and you know it's a frustrating journey to carry on and persevere. Cap duly doffed (y) - 400 stars take a lot of time.
A great example and testimonial for this forum of how neighbours can help overcome @Dave
@Pakman,
I'm curious. Why would neighbors want to overcome @Dave?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom