Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

400 STAR CLUB

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
400-2.JPG

Well done Tom on hitting 400 stars :) :) a great milepost!! and I don't think it will be matched in a hurry. If its easy anyone can do it :)!

The star count from 350 to 400 seemed to flyby - was that the case and are there are more destinations etc where you need to obtain more stars?

Lets hope GI allow more land expansion shortly, otherwise I will struggle to hit 350 never mind 400+ on my main game. I can still aim for the combined 1000stars though :) :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Well done Tom on hitting 400 stars :) :) a great milepost!! and I don't think it will be matched in a hurry. If its easy anyone can do it :)!
The star count from 350 to 400 seemed to flyby - was that the case and are there are more destinations etc where you need to obtain more stars?

Pakman,
The three Leprechaun destinations were an fairly easy nine stars. Add 13 more for DaVinci and Asgard and three for Excavations: Scandinavia. Those took a lot of work.
I still have these stars to catch:
Three for Tortuga, Toronto, Johannesburg and Oslo (since these destinations are GIANT planes, this will take months)​
Two for Florence, Valencia, Bergen, Uppsala, Trondheim, Skara and Helsingborg​
One for Vinci, Caprese and Siena​
That's a total of 29 stars left to get in the current game. And GI will most likely add new quests and destinations in the future.
I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the "Adventure" destination progress since they disappear when the map time period runs out. A PDF version and a compressed folder Excel file are attached if anyone wants to use them.
Cheers,
Tom

Attachments

• Airport City Destination Stars PDF.pdf
    226.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Airport City Destination Stars.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 147

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
greensmith - Nice!!! It looks like the forum can support zip files. Could you try zipping it so that I can integrate it into the excel file that I've created to keep track of needed buildings, building materials, flights, drops, etc for my games?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Pakman,
The three Leprechaun destinations were an fairly easy nine stars. Add 13 more for DaVinci and Asgard and three for Excavations: Scandinavia. Those took a lot of work.
I still have these stars to catch:
Three for Tortuga, Toronto, Johannesburg and Oslo (since these destinations are GIANT planes, this will take months)​
Two for Florence, Valencia, Bergen, Uppsala, Trondheim, Skara and Helsingborg​
One for Vinci, Caprese and Siena​
That's a total of 29 stars left to get in the current game. And GI will most likely add new quests and destinations in the future.
I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the "Adventure" destination progress since they disappear when the map time period runs out. I couldn't upload the Excel file but here's a PDF version if anyone wants to use it:
Airport City Destination Stars PDF.pdf
Cheers,
Tom

Do you have a recommendation on order to try and get those quest gifts - or are they all the same +20 population?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith - Nice!!! It looks like the forum can support zip files. Could you try zipping it so that I can integrate it into the excel file that I've created to keep track of needed buildings, building materials, flights, drops, etc for my games?

GamingSwiftie,
Consider yourself zipped!
Cheers,
Tom

Attachments

• Airport City Destination Stars.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 137

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Do you have a recommendation on order to try and get those quest gifts - or are they all the same +20 population?

Uncle Mans,
The Treasures of Asgard reward is Egeskov Castle. The DaVinci the Genius reward is Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater. Both give +50 population I believe. The new GIANT plane quests do not give a building as a reward so no population increase there.
Cheers,
Tom

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Congrats... that is quite an achievement!

I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the "Adventure" destination progress since they disappear when the map time period runs out.
I had to do the same thing a little while back... I kept forgetting how many stars I had on the hidden maps, and never knew what planes I needed to buy before using a map. Really helped pick-up the 3rd star on some of the older flights.

Top Bottom