Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2016 Thanksgiving Quest

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
I saw page 6 like this
Screenshot_20.jpg
and page 7 like this
Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg
Have you see the same?

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
What seems to be happening to me now is that nothing is dropping from my planes for this event. I just need ONE item to finish my Thanksgiving meal which will then finish the whole thing. There are 2 days left, but it's been like this for the last 24+ hours. Anyone else having issues like this?
With Spy Glass and a lot of fuel for instant return I finished this collection in 2 hours

What seems to be happening to me now is that nothing is dropping from my planes for this event. I just need ONE item to finish my Thanksgiving meal which will then finish the whole thing. There are 2 days left, but it's been like this for the last 24+ hours. Anyone else having issues like this?
I have been waiting for this one corn for the last 36h and it's not dropping!!! :(

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
There was probably only one drop from those destinations (Turkish Coast, Goa etc) that give you one item. I had six TorboProps and was flying like a mad)) No bonuses were used. However, other destinations like Chicago and Houston showed nice drop rates.

Top Bottom