Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi Friends. I'm willing to try the return options of building ítems, but with changes in the list of gifts brought by the last update, I do not know that you will obtain back. :D

After the update, once you click Take on your gift, the icon will change to what you will send back if you click again.

However I think the sending higher level item thing has been changed, so if you "send in return" something that's higher level than the other person can accept (or you can send...forgot which way it was), you can only "send in return" Fuel (3).

@Harcourt, @Mike47

@Phil G started up this thread saying there was some problems with his account, maybe that's why the disappearance/name change. Not sure if it was just his alliance that got hijacked, or if it was his entire account :nailbiting::
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...have-been-taken-of-the-alliance-server.13611/

Hi @Snowee

Thanks for your response. I did see his 'hijack' post. However it now occurs to me that the new name Murielle relates to the game that was hijacked then this is the Hijacker's ID ?

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
I am so sorry you have decided to leave but I understand totally, the frustration and endless problems do not make it a pleasurable game any more
I am doing yet another system restore to try and get my game back after it has crashed again, I also did not get the pleasure of trading with you which is sad
I hope you all the very best, and please pop in to chat occasionally we will all miss you:(

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
My VIP gifters:
@jimstreet
(a jim requireditem) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@jimstreet
(a jim spprt) – I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Passengers(10). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Bed. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh(Kesh from forum) – I sent you E-reader. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong(King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark(Marko F20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf(R) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
So sorry that it has come to that for you. You'll be missed and will be welcomed back if you change your mind.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins

I am really sorry it has come to this. You were extremely helpful to when I started, for which I will always be grateful.

I wish you all the best for the future, and, who knows, we may meet up in another (Non GI) game some day.

Regards
Harcourt

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
:cry::cry::cry:
I will miss you. I totally understand why you are leaving. I hope you stop by from time to time.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

Sorry to see you go Captain, you have been a good neighbor and done an excellent job of organising the Friday smaller items launches.
All the best with whatever you decide to play next.

Mike

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
This is said probably too late, but couldn't you simply mothball your game until a solution is found - there are several others in this forum affected by the same measure that affects you.
That being said - thank you for being here!

@Captain WH Rollins - wow, totally understand, but believe me the game and this forum will be so much the poorer without you. You have been a fantastic neighbour, a great support, a true gentleman and a fab-u-lous friend through the many and varied journeys this game has sent us on.

I hope you keep in touch, and if you find a better game please tell us and we will follow you. But, in the meantime, I will really miss you and wish you all the best wishes.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

Well, that's not the known British stubborn streak talking here. :p

Seriously, sorry to hear that you gave up (At least for now). It has been very frustrating playing this game through all of the reinventions, updates and assorted other things that seem to occur, that's for sure.

Thanks for all of your help, and for creating the launches with smaller resources, the flyers league table and all of those updates on your visiting. You and they, will be missed.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope that maybe you'll reconsider and re join us further on down the road.

Take care Cap'n!!!!

Now then gang, great big thank you to everyone who has sent me items for the furniture factory - I now have enough to build one.

thank you.jpg

So, any more will go towards a second if I decide t build one as I suspect I might need another in the future! - Now, next do I upgrade my terminal or town hall??? - I think Terminal 9 next as it is the only one of the three places still at level 8 - so if anyone can send INFO SIGNS, PATROL DRONES or TURNSTILES they would be appreciated.

Now then gang, great big thank you to everyone who has sent me items for the furniture factory - I now have enough to build one.

View attachment 4154

So, any more will go towards a second if I decide t build one as I suspect I might need another in the future! - Now, next do I upgrade my terminal or town hall??? - I think Terminal 9 next as it is the only one of the three places still at level 8 - so if anyone can send INFO SIGNS, PATROL DRONES or TURNSTILES they would be appreciated.
Hi @ItsRalphy will start with Information Signs tomorrow but for your information now did you get the special code *five404* which gives 5Greens and 2016 coins:woot::D

Hi @ItsRalphy will start with Information Signs tomorrow but for your information now did you get the special code *five404* which gives 5Greens and 2016 coins:woot::D
WOW - fantastic, no I didn't see that one, and those greenies will make up for the surprise bonus I accidentally clicked on and wasted 4 greenies last week!!!!

Thanks. and for the info signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom