Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW @wydaho - dancing bananas? - sounds like a quest idea, but careful what we wish for - remember those pesky elves???
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

bananaskillz.gif

Think my internet was playing up - I got up an quickly sent my gifts and checked the game before shooting off to work - but it says I still have 12 gifts to send. Just gone in and still 12 to send, accepted my incoming and now have 11 to send so may have sent one in error! Going to see if I can work out from my neighbour list who I have sent to and send those missing 11 - better late than never!!!

Right the 11 gifts that failed this morning have gone, I did have "fat finger" syndrome and @Harcourt - your "no-gift" game was the lucky recipient of - well who knows!!!

@ItsRalphy ,

Thanks for the Tour Party (Passengers10).

Unfortunately the airport has fallen on hard times and there is not a lot to see. There are 3 Hamburger Joints to choose from for food, and, strangely, 5 Pharmacies to deal with any medical problems that may arise.

The next scheduled flight is at noon in 10 days time. (September 15th). You may like to send a plane for them earlier, but please bear in mind the runway is short and weed ridden.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Well I have had my reply from GI regarding not being able to collect from players who have been away a while
"A player becomes a sleeper after staying away from the game for 5 days.
The function was never changed, it has been fixed recently and returned to it original state.
"
I hope that all players will bear this in mind when booking their vacations and limit their stay anywhere to 4 days!!!! - This company never fail to amaze me and not in a good way! Presumably because they display a "Call them Back Button" we will return from holidays to a pile of messages.

Oh well it should solve the time zone issue as none of us will be able to travel long enough to visit other time zones!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well I have had my reply from GI regarding not being able to collect from players who have been away a while
"A player becomes a sleeper after staying away from the game for 5 days.
The function was never changed, it has been fixed recently and returned to it original state.
"
I hope that all players will bear this in mind when booking their vacations and limit their stay anywhere to 4 days!!!! - This company never fail to amaze me and not in a good way! Presumably because they display a "Call them Back Button" we will return from holidays to a pile of messages.

Oh well it should solve the time zone issue as none of us will be able to travel long enough to visit other time zones!

I might add, that if you choose to "call them back", it will cost you a visit as well (Or at least it used too).

Duke is gone and the glitch is back. Remember you can just remove the air dock from the road for about 12 hrs and he is usually officially away by then.
So did anyone make any rankings last week? I managed to get 42nd in Rio. Should have been 32 in the Turkish Coast, around 53 in the North Observatory, and around 63 in Thailand....but my rankings did not count, just like last week. :cry::cry::cry: Still waiting from G! to hear what they are going to do. :barefoot: They say the glitch causing it is fixed though, so I guess that is some good news. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Haven't been able to get any laptops. :( I need 4 in order to complete the Town Hall Level 7, I am all set with everything else. Will gladly return gifts to all that can help me out! Check my sig for my code if we haven't managed to join up as neighbors. Who knew Laptops would be so hard to get, do I sense some irony G! ? :banghead:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
My gifts are sent. If you sent me an item; and I didn't return; say something. One secondary game got left out. All others are up to date.
Happy Flying
-Comet18

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Surprisingly I have already collected all the items i need for the Furniture factory apart from 2 hammer drills but items for my Terminal upgrade have dwindled to a halt at the moment - This is what I have so far
upload_2016-9-6_2-14-22.png

As you can see have not even made a start on Lie or Explosives detectors - Looking like it will take a long time as there is no way I am forking out 64 greenies to complete it! The only drop destination is Caracus but I don't yet have a Laundry nor (I suspect) the right aircraft to fly there - any help would be much appreciated

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@Radu81 thanks for your gifts but I don't have any need for E-readers at the moment - if you have any of the items below for my Terminal upgrade they would be appreciated otherwise flight items always welcome
upload_2016-9-6_2-25-35.png

@Radu81 thanks for your gifts but I don't have any need for E-readers at the moment - if you have any of the items below for my Terminal upgrade they would be appreciated otherwise flight items always welcome
View attachment 4133
I know you don't need and sorry but I sent you by mistake.
I had one of the items that you need but I can't send you only by return.
Send me the gift and I will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom