Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
During last day I had two gifts. One from @Ispmark and another from player who is not forum member...
Could you confirm that you are receiving my gifts and inform me if send something to me.
Sent sliding table saw to:
@Joe7 See you as "A(whiteboard)"
@Captain WH Rollins
@wydaho
@crescent moon
@david smith
@gbswales
@Kesh
@KingKong
@Ispmark
@Raf

@Davejoyg sent catering
@BelleAIr sent F20
I sent you earplugs yesterday, but unfortunately, I sent them before we got your game straightened out (they were sent to Samzon level 34). I received the sliding table saw today. I will send sliding table saw now and hopefully you will get it.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
I sent you earplugs yesterday, but unfortunately, I sent them before we got your game straightened out (they were sent to Samzon level 34). I received the sliding table saw today. I will send sliding table saw now and hopefully you will get it.

Table saw received. Thanks! (y)

So it looks like if other players see me as "Samzon(JetEngine)" at level34 I will not receive gifts they are sending to me...

-Samzon

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
During last day I had two gifts. One from @Ispmark and another from player who is not forum member...
Could you confirm that you are receiving my gifts and inform me if send something to me.
Sent sliding table saw to:
@Joe7 See you as "A(whiteboard)"
@Captain WH Rollins
@wydaho
@crescent moon
@david smith
@gbswales
@Kesh
@KingKong
@Ispmark
@Raf

@Davejoyg sent catering
@BelleAIr sent F20

Yes I received your gift and returned just now.
You may have missed the fix for Joe7 showing up as A(whiteboard)
You need to DELETE him from your list and ask him to add you (it wont work if you add him)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Thanks @Husam for the much needed Currency Detector - I have sent to you already today so please let me know whether you prefer Fuel (20) or Oscillating Beacon tomorrow.
Also like your explanation about space flights in your signature - it wont affect me at the moment as I am working to complete 3*s on both Blue and Green but will remember for the future

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
You need to DELETE him from your list and ask him to add you (it wont work if you add him)
I have just seen the previous post - and I do still see the "jet engine" - I am deleting you from my list so please add me back in and I will accept my new code is 20a24adm I am guessing you wont have been receiving any gifts from me then - sorry

I don't know how to take this, GI support had me uninstall Airportcity, and reinstall it, for the new friend code, now all I need to do is wait for a restore code?
GI.jpg

I think they have a double whammy here - if Joe7 adds Samzon, the odds are he will only see Samzon jet engine level 34, but if Samzon adds Joe7, he will see only A(whiteboard)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I don't know how to take this, GI support had me uninstall Airportcity, and reinstall it, for the new friend code, now all I need to do is wait for a restore code?View attachment 4137
They have done this with me three times in the past and it has always worked - just a nuisance that you have to play through some levels before you see the new game code - but I never lost anything significant

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Big apologies to members who are neighbors with my support account it has crashed, waiting for GI to respond which we all know can take forever
So please use your gifts for other members :) and hope to be up and running again soon (fingers crossed )

Thanks @Husam for the much needed Currency Detector - I have sent to you already today so please let me know whether you prefer Fuel (20) or Oscillating Beacon tomorrow.
Also like your explanation about space flights in your signature - it wont affect me at the moment as I am working to complete 3*s on both Blue and Green but will remember for the future
Fuel 20 much better for me (y)
For Blue and Green launch i will posted in main thread when i do it and i will tag you but for now i am stop doing because all launches it is not counted in the weekly rank :(. I dont want spend my prep for nothing.

D

Deleted member 5399

The twins have gifted and visited. Gifts received I am greatly thankful for.
Soon to open furniture factory 3 in KB1; hoping with all powered machinery it is enough to start production after construction has finished.
Will be out and in, or in and out through out the day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
All gifts out from Snow2. Just started gifting from main account when it died (app closed by itself then went back to Level 1 when I reopened :mad:). Decided it's not worth the annoyance so I'm not going to play on my main until it gets sorted out, that unfortunately means no gifts from there for a while. Please don't waste your valuable gifts sending to "Snow: No Gifts" (may be showing up as "SnowDuty Free")!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom