Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Can someone please visit my neighborhood that has me as a friend and snap a couple screenshots of what it looks like to you. I am very curious to see if you guys see me at level 40 or 50 and if my neighborhood is pre or post update. If you just load them to imagur and send me the link, that would be the best!

2016-09-11.png

2016-09-11 (1).png

2016-09-11 (2).png

Thank you Ten! So as I expected my name and level have reverted, but screenshots of my city are from 11am today. Well that is just lovely, lovely....Soo now what to do? I guess I'm stuck waiting for GI because I can't play the game since it reloads to the pre-update.
here is what they had me due, here is my ticket # Request #7593219, just encase they need it for reference

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

here is what they had me due, here is my ticket # Request #7593219, just encase they need it for reference

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team
Thank you, I will add the reference # to my ticket. So your account is working now and you got everything back? Hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Same issue happened to my husband last Monday and he has gotten one automatedly dumb response.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thank you, I will add the reference # to my ticket. So your account is working now and you got everything back? Hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Same issue happened to my husband last Monday and he has gotten one automatedly dumb response.

@ItsRalphy - King Ralphy, please pick up the white courtesy phone for Tech Support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom