Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
My gifting policy is to send in response to an item received in a first received, first send order. I don't see the need to send to neighbors who can't take the time to send me something. I read the forums to decide which gift is best to send. I generally ignore the in-game requests. Sometimes I will change the gift send order so I return sooner to neighbors who take the time to read my forum notes. Anyone who sends me fuel obviously has not taken the time to read my gift needs.
I read the forums to decide which gift is best to send. I generally ignore the in-game requests. Always feel free to contact me directly with your requests. Happy Flying all. We do have a great forum and a great set of neighbors.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Gt city
You just came across night flyer1 add list if you wish to accept.
Kind of committed on the gifting thing as I'm sure you are, but always welcome to stop by and visit.

D

Deleted member 5399

My level 2 is at 135 - will find out what level 3 is in about 2.5 hours! Not spending 2 million coins for level 3!!!
Did you buy with 10 greenies version or start w coins?? The numbers are different depending on which one you start with I noticed

Did you buy with 10 greenies version or start w coins?? The numbers are different depending on which one you start with I noticed
I'm bulding the small oil refinery - bought with coins. Then upgrading to level 2 with 200,000 coins. Level 1 added 15 to my 120 fuel, waiting to see what level 2 gives. I wish I could afford 10 greenies for the other one.

fuel.JPG

I forget all the numbers on the oil refineries I think @Harcourt and I had
posted the amounts a day or two ago. I only know for certain with
both at level to I gained +90 for a 210 total. I also will not spend
2mill on the lvl 3 unless I have an extra 2 hanging about at some future point.
As far as the 2000 greens for lvl 3 powerful refinery........:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm bulding the small oil refinery - bought with coins. Then upgrading to level 2 with 200,000 coins. Level 1 added 15 to my 120 fuel, waiting to see what level 2 gives. I wish I could afford 10 greenies for the other one.

View attachment 4507

I have upgraded the small refinery to Level 2 and my fuel capacity is 155 units.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom