Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is i use bonuses to visit neighbors and send my planes to Giza ;) so it was benefit ( 2 visits + sending planes).
When you say you visited neighbors, I have not seen that collecting any pieces from neighbor's burial vaults will work, have you had it work?
Or do you mean visiting your own burial vaults in your neighborhood?

When you say you visited neighbors, I have not seen that collecting any pieces from neighbor's burial vaults will work, have you had it work?
Or do you mean visiting your own burial vaults in your neighborhood?
I mean the normal visiting when i use golden dice i activated before the time rest about 1h i do the visit then after the reset i do the second visit that mean 2 times visit when i use the golden dice i get more drops from buildings in the 6 hours of the golden dice i send my planes too and get more drops so it is like that (2 visit + planes drops) 3 in one also i use the A Friend In Need bonus.
In one day i get a more than 100 ready launch not every day. imagine this bonus A Friend In Need is active for 7 days and in these days using golden dice what you will get.

D

Deleted member 5399

Had to lol find myself this morning, unlike @ someone who got an invite from themselves.
Sheesh there is no me. myself and I here.
Actually I had to go find yesterday's gifting post to see who i finished with which was @WAMike
Thus I will pick up from there in night flyer1 and once those 20 gifts are sent, will switch over to night flyer2.

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting already completed from both games.
I don't think my method misses anyone unless they may have multiples, or support games.
Today I picked up on @KingKong to @bjs level 70 from night flyer1 & from @wydaho /Bear to @Red Fox One from night flyer2.
I hope everyone is ok with the 2-3 day period, but it looks like I've gotten everyone in 2 days.
Those who are snoozing and return back into the game, will get re-added to the gifting list which may change to time frame some but not a lot.

Gifting already completed from both games.
I don't think my method misses anyone unless they may have multiples, or support games.
Today I picked up on @KingKong to @bjs level 70 from night flyer1 & from @wydaho /Bear to @Red Fox One from night flyer2.
I hope everyone is ok with the 2-3 day period, but it looks like I've gotten everyone in 2 days.
Those who are snoozing and return back into the game, will get re-added to the gifting list which may change to time frame some but not a lot.
I pretty much follow the same gifting method - A to Z, starting with Crescent1 and moving on to C2. I was trying to return gifts received, but that's too hard when you get 60-70 gifts per day. I receive gifts from some people daily, and some people every 3-4 days. The ones I received every 3-4 days seemed to miss out on gifts returns.:( I concentrated on people needing Event gifts for the first several days - now I am back to regular A-Z, because there are a lot of people not doing the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom