Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

tumblr_ocw5ezIlvB1rhhql5o1_500.gif
MY new friend............ The Falcon.

Sorry but I've been corrected by a good friend who is into bird watching.
And lol the more I observed the face, the more I could see, although their relatives are darker in color; a similarity between Peregrines and this bird. Still though a predatory bird at that, taking note of the talons.
I think the pic is cool really

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

@skiv @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @BelleAIr and others:
As a hint for everyone struggling with a full terminal of Possessed passangers:
When you play the game offline, the vaults will produce regular passengers and you can use them to fill your regular terminal! They still drop Straight Jacket, and perhaps the collection items. ;)
Thanks @Airport Arne that's what i was trying to say earlier I had lost my internet connection briefly yesterday when logging into nigh flyer2 city and noticed that with burial tombs

@skiv @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @BelleAIr and others:
As a hint for everyone struggling with a full terminal of Possessed passangers:
When you play the game offline, the vaults will produce regular passengers and you can use them to fill your regular terminal! They still drop Straight Jacket, and perhaps the collection items. ;)
OMG! I did not know this! That will definitely help! ARNIE YOU ARE AWESOME! (y)(y)(y)

Can anyone confirm if it will drop event items? I actually am not doing that bad on jackets currently...I have 28 now, but then when I realize I will need about about 350, jackets are better than nothing! :rolleyes:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
OMG! I did not know this! That will definitely help! ARNIE YOU ARE AWESOME! (y)(y)(y)

Can anyone confirm if it will drop event items? I actually am not doing that bad on jackets currently...I have 28 now, but then when I realize I will need about about 350, jackets are better than nothing! :rolleyes:
@BelleAIr - I've restored my two vaults from the warehouse. Will turn off internet before collecting from those two and report back my results.

To the members of my fuel exchange, in case you were wondering, still no event update for IOS so will continue to send fuel. Also, don't have oscillating beacons as gifts but can send landing lamps.I would think fuel-20 would be preferable so am doing that.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift

@Airport Arne - you are awesome!!

After turning off my internet connection, I had to exit/restart my game. The green pax terminal was gone and the green suitcases above the burial vaults were orange. When I clicked on them, the pax went into the orange terminal. I didn't get a drop but when I checked the drop info, the Collection items and the Straitjacket were on the list.

Excellent :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts out for about 24 hours. I will be collecting slabs at least until I get one tomb built. Then maybe I will be going after the straight jackets while flying for more slabs.

Support account is crashing again. Sent a unify.log to alissa.

@Airport Arne - you are awesome!!

After turning off my internet connection, I had to exit/restart my game. The green pax terminal was gone and the green suitcases above the burial vaults were orange. When I clicked on them, the pax went into the orange terminal. I didn't get a drop but when I checked the drop info, the Collection items and the Straitjacket were on the list.

Excellent :D
Thank you for testing this! I have tested this as well and can confirm that it does drop items, both the straitjackets and the Whispers in the Walls event items while in offline mode. *This only worked for Windows, not on Android.
On that same note, in offline mode you can send flights out to Dahshur with regular passengers, for any of you that haven't managed to acquire an possessed passengers yet.

I of course wouldn't do this though as I need to get rid of the possessed passengers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
sent a friend request; the far star I have on my list is sleeping. Please accept, I can send cooling chambers
You are a friend among friends. Now I am down to just 3 more to finish my last flight catering.

Now if only I can find Walkie Talkies, I have 2 days to get the remaining 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom