Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Another sunny morning here in Manchester UK. Thanks for all the gifts received during the week. I have sent all mine. Unfortunately my support game's window did not reset so @Husam no Hardness Testers until it does.:(

I really do think all these bugs should have been worked out by now.

This new event is proving to have better drop rates than the Volcanic event. However there is a bit of problem when, like me, you rush into building Burial Vaults. I had six. I then filled up my Possessed People terminal. So I needed to fly to Dahshur which is the only destination that accepts Possessed People. I need a Straitjacket to enable the flight. Where do I get a Straitjacket ? From Burial Vaults. But they are full up and I need to empty the terminal....................
It reminds me of the song 'There's a hole in my bucket'.

I have amended my signature to include Straitjackets ;)

I wish everyone a successful week's flying

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you for the info @Harcourt. I have built the refinery now, going to wait on upgrading it right now.

Interesting bits I have discovered.... the capital reward from the last event does not require a road. Also, apparently on Android, landing Lamps are not required for Giza...at least I find that interesting.

So currently, I am finding it difficult to use up enough possessed passengers. I only have two planes currently and with 2 hr flights, even with me rushing one at least every two hours, I am still keeping it just below full today. Now with 4 burial chambers, I don't know how I'm going to be able to fly their enough to clear out the numbers so I can click on the chambers. I wish I could use a bigger plane that took more passengers! This I can see is the part of this that will be frustrating.

Hi All,

Another sunny morning here in Manchester UK. Thanks for all the gifts received during the week. I have sent all mine. Unfortunately my support game's window did not reset so @Husam no Hardness Testers until it does.:(

This new event is proving to have better drop rates than the Volcanic event. However there is a bit of problem when, like me, you rush into building Burial Vaults. I had six. I then filled up my Possessed People terminal. So I needed to fly to Dahshur which is the only destination that accepts Possessed People. I need a Straitjacket to enable the flight. Where do I get a Straitjacket ? From Burial Vaults. But they are full up and I need to empty the terminal....................

Regards
Harcourt
Yes, this is the exact issue I was thinking would result!! I guess when it said 400 flights to get 3 stars, that was our red flag warning. Okay people, you hear Harco, he needs those straitjackets! Looks like we all will!

Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
Its ok dont worry i can wait.
I have same your problem possessed passengers terminal is full and i start sending my planes but also i need to send to Giza 2 so every 2 hours i am switching between both city.

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting today went from Cath LLamp reverse alphabetically to @Cosmic Blue AKA yar in night flyer1 city, Gifting continued on the second set of 20; from @WhatHappenedNow also in reverse alphabet to @Mike47 and @WAMike from night flyer2 city.
Thanks be to all for the gifts.
SPECIAL NEEDS BEACONS, LANDING LAMPS, POWERFUL RADIO TRANSMITTERS, BLANKETS, AND WIRELESS COMPASSES.
AGAIN night flyer1 city has all the slabs I needed, unless you wanna send some slabs of BBQ ribs!!!
night flyer 2 has opened another burial tomb so still needs THESE ARE ROCKS slabs; as well as lots and lots of fuel.
When I return back this afternoon, after doctor's I will focus attention on gifting lists.

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
RE: BURIAL VAULTS
Having got temporarily cut offline yesterday logging into game 2, I noticed normal suitcases/luggage near my 1 open vault and that luggage went right to normal pass list. So I'd think so

Thank you for the info @Harcourt. I have built the refinery now, going to wait on upgrading it right now.

I have upgraded my small refinery to level 2 for 200,000 and can confirm there are no extra requirements

For future reference it can be upgraded to level 3 for 2,000,000 to add another 30 units of storage. It also needs 60 Electricity :eek::eek::eek:

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@ItsRalphy
RE: BURIAL VAULTS
Having got temporarily cut offline yesterday logging into game 2, I noticed normal suitcases/luggage near my 1 open vault and that luggage went right to normal pass list. So I'd think so
I think your message got cut off. So were you telling us that if the possessed pax terminal is full, we can still click on the burial vaults?

I think your message got cut off. So were you telling us that if the possessed pax terminal is full, we can still click on the burial vaults?
Hi - not quite - we were pondering what the burial vaults would drop once the event was over, and it would appear it will be normal passengers. :)

Building my 5th vault now, I cannot fly these possessed passengers fast enough! Drop rates are a lot better than last event though, so that's been good.

Please send limestone or sandstone slabs if you have them, otherwise straitjackets, landing lamps, and oscillating beacons are much appreciated! Gifting window resets for me in about 2 hrs. Thanks guys for all the gifts so far!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I was always too close to my possessed pax terminal 520 limit so I put 2 of my 3 burial vaults into the warehouse (1200 coins each). I didn't want the math to put any possible "Whispers in the Walls" collectible in the suitcases I was not picking up and it was just too easy to mistakenly click on that green suitcase. I understand that we get 20 straitjackets for completing, or shortly after completing, the first Lord of the Nile collection so maybe I can reinstate one of them. Thank you @Ten33go for the code for 3 jackets.

Until then please send straitjackets!! And one for me because I'm going craaazzy....

@Husam - thank you so much for the TV panels. I have enough now.

I was always too close to my possessed pax terminal 520 limit so I put 2 of my 3 burial vaults into the warehouse (1200 coins each). I didn't want the math to put any possible "Whispers in the Walls" collectible in the suitcases I was not picking up and it was just too easy to mistakenly click on that green suitcase. I understand that we get 20 straitjackets for completing, or shortly after completing, the first Lord of the Nile collection so maybe I can reinstate one of them. Thank you @Ten33go for the code for 3 jackets.

Until then please send straitjackets!! And one for me because I'm going craaazzy....

@Husam - thank you so much for the TV panels. I have enough now.
LOL - I think we are past straightjackets in this game!!!

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@skiv @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @BelleAIr and others:
As a hint for everyone struggling with a full terminal of Possessed passangers:
When you play the game offline, the vaults will produce regular passengers and you can use them to fill your regular terminal! They still drop Straight Jacket, and perhaps the collection items. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom