Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Happy flying everyone, sorry, I've been a little distracted lately, please forgive me, working on getting my #$%# together....life is always getting in my way of the game......Doc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
@RavenENTP(!@Rav.fuel) –. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP ( #RavenWP2 ) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Demodulator?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(3o0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Makeup?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – I sent youFuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – I sent you Controller. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Ten33go(Ten) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

I've been sending you landing lamps. Did I fall off of your list?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Still one tv monitor to get, then I start whining for grinding machines.

Thanks for the gifts. I am reacting to game names before signatures when I choose what to return.

Based on Cpt. Rollins statistics my average grab of 25,000 coins seems pretty good, although my average collection time is 20 minutes.

Thus eight days to start tower 5 upgrade. Then another twenty-two days to start town hall 7 upgrade.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi! Can anyone help me with 'wire' to finish my upgrade for my fuel station? It takes so long to collect all items for it and it seems that none of my neigbors have 'wire'.

Also the items for my duty free shop level 2 seem hard to find!

Thanks to all my neighbors for giving me the gifts I ask for! I finished my hotel in no time!

see signature

Hi! Can anyone help me with 'wire' to finish my upgrade for my fuel station? It takes so long to collect all items for it and it seems that none of my neigbors have 'wire'.
Also the items for my duty free shop level 2 seem hard to find

The items for the fuel station can not be gifted, you will have to fly for them.
The items for the duty free can be gifted I am sure your needs can be met on that front.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Thank you to everyone that sent me gifts last week. I hope that you are happy with my returns. Please let me know if you need specifics.

To my fellow UK chums, hope that you have had a great bank holiday weekend!

Happy landings to everyone. Have a nice week!

@Aero Aereola @andreasmrg @Captain WH Rollins @crescent moon @david smith @Gandalf @gorrion @Gyorgy kutsera @Harcourt @Husam @ItsRalphy @KenDuckySmith @MarcoVering @porvillewright @Radu81 @Vivke @w4mlhq8 @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr @wydaho
Brilliant, love the idea of being a "chum". Had a great bank holiday and hope you did too.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Is there anybody else who is disappointed with their Duty Free Shop? My building has proved to be a waste of time and very poor coin returns until it stopped working correctly - there are 23,738 days and 11 hours to go before it pays out - I will leave instructions.

I've used mine three times - it's a waste of space.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'm not going to bother with a reserve hanger, its not worth the headache.

I use mine to put a higher value plane in when I need to fly a turboprop to get certain items. You only really need one spot --- when the plane you want in the reserve hangar lands, buy the turboprop and it will ask if you want to put a plane in a reserve hangar - choose to put the turboprop in the hangar of the plane you want in the reserve hangar - it will push that plane into the reserve hangar and you can fly the turboprop. When you are through with the turboprop, sell it and then you can get the plane out of the reserve hangar. Works well as long as you know how to use it. Should not be designed to work that way although that's how you need to use it if you use it. I currently have a turboprop trying to get an item I need then I will sell it and get my plane out of the reserve hangar

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Very poor yield from visits last night so doubt I will be launching Red today - if any of my neighbours planning a Red launch today, and would like a passenger to contribute small resources, please message and let me know. My last red launch returns about 11.15 (UK time) so would be able to join after that.

Still needing to stock up on gyroscopes at the moment as this is starting to crop up as a repair item more often. About midnight last night someone sent me a gyroscope but I double clicked the X on the previous gift and this got deleted too - before I noticed who it was from - so if it was you please let me know and I will send your return gift

I hope I have made all my returns to date and I have plenty left over for immediate return - If I already sent you something you will be listed for next period

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Is there anybody else who is disappointed with their Duty Free Shop? My building has proved to be a waste of time and very poor coin returns until it stopped working correctly - there are 23,738 days and 11 hours to go before it pays out - I will leave instructions.
I think I have done about 10 collections max on my duty free shop - it seems so random and with a poor return I agree it is not worth the space it takes - I say the same for the cosmic fuel station but at least I was able to put that in my warehouse - stuck with the duty free shop forever!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

All gifts are out for today! Thank your for the many many received...

@Robert Thank you for all the laptops. You completed my prerequisites for Town Hall 7! :notworthy:(y) Forgot to return today, though...:sorry:

Anyone with Demodulator, Fingerprint Reader, Laser Rangefinder or Stabilized Binoculars to spare, always welcome. They're in my sig...

Good morning, good evening and good night to all!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hi all

Landed myself firmly in fourth behind the big boys for Paris. :smug: Still good for a bronze chest! Now, Seoul!

Thank you all for the gifts! Mine are sent for today and all are ready for tomorrow (hopefully I won't forget your gyroscope, @gbswales )!

Please make sure to read my sig as my game name can show up bugged. My top needs for now are Fuel Hose, Flight Catering and any kind of fuel (3 or 20).

Thank you @Captain WH Rollins and well done for April. That's some mighty fine flying!

Thanks @WAMike for sending Demodulator. Can you manage three more, please?

I'm working today, @ItsRalphy ! :(;)
Reserve Hangar comes in handy when you only have one active plane type, like me. I use all my regular hangars actively, so I store several planes that are expensive and usable for events, quests, excavations and what have you, in the reserve hangar. Downside: extra slots cost greenies and the price of those goes steap very fast (thx @greensmith )...

Have a great week! I know I will... :LOL:

W. Eagle

Yes, will send three more demodulators, next one to come in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom