Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Good morning everyone.
At home today,nursing a migraine hangover :(

Anyone that could send me some filled candies for my duty free shop, would greatly cheer me up!

@Aero Aereola@andreasmrg@Captain WH Rollins@crescent moon@david smith@Gandalf@gorrion@Gyorgy kutsera@Harcourt@Husam@ItsRalphy@KenDuckySmith@MarcoVering@porvillewright@Radu81@Vivke@w4mlhq8@Wasted Eagle@wkndcmpr@wydaho

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from Sunny London (11.25am GMT)

This mornings neighbours plunder brought in 22,600 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests, of which 7 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Wednesday 4th May, have recently been sent. I've updated my signature. Many thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and today, my inbox looked really healthy.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Apologies from !KB and !KB2 for not getting all my gifting done yesterday. Two sleepless nights back to back, and a long day of errands after night #2, took its toll on me.
I will do my best to get it finished today.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP(!@Rav.fuel) –. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP( #RavenWP2 ) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Demodulator?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(3o0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Makeup?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent youWhite Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – I sent you Controller. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Ten33go(Ten) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone long time no post for me but my semester ends today in college so I will be coming back on the trading forums a lot more. My semester was brutal in college I took 21 credit hours and it consumed about 95% of my time at night. :eek:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Will send 4 Solar Cell starting tomorrow, @Rzuff . Can you return Passenger Seat?

Have a good one!

Passenger seat it is :)

@Rzuff - I can provide the spaceship launch consoles, @BearFlights - I can help with filled candies

Todays gifts are out, so will be tomorrow now.

Would be great - Thanks ! :)

Have made a note to start gifting Solar Cell x4 from tomorrow morning - @Wasted Eagle

Great, thanks :)

D

Deleted member 5399

As promised to make up for my lost time, !KB and !KB2 now have gifted today.
Secondly, let us not forget Mother's Day is soon to be. For me Rest in Peace Mom. I'll name a star for you my next shuttle launch.
Thirdly, If you need room airport side and have alliance hdqtrs, it can be placed on the grass.
Fourth, !KB2 is off to start a Shuttle with what I have. Anyone is welcome to join.
Have a good day, evening, morning, etc..

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Forum friends please readd my cause my game was restored by gi and it was reset to lvl55 so i lost many good friends. w1yufux is code

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Urgent shout out to my neighbours - need in-flight catering as my planes are grounded again!
All the flights that I have to complete using my Delta/Powerful Delta aircraft need catering and the two catering facilites I have only churn out about half my daily needs - so would like to build up a stock of catering and then fuel hoses (I have 67 for now) both of which are needed for every flight

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Either there has been a hold up in the airport postal services or a wave of generosity has swept across my neighbourhood - 21 gifts just arrived all at once! I wsas able to return most but had used some of my allowance today already so four of you are on the list for tonight - @Radu81, @wkndcmpr (both accounts), @KenDuckySmith
Many thanks guys - my passengers wont starve today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom