Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
turnstiles - Tursnstiles, TURNstiles TURNSTILES!
Still needing five of these - happy to add new neighbours to get them - I will soon be in a position to send Fuel20 from a drone account I am building
Message me on here if you are adding me so that I know who you are - thanks
It Great thing, i added,ur drone game, n can't wait to get Me those +20!:D

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi , i still,need Three loaders for,finishin' b.hal2, i can send them but so far noone could return,it as a gift, i did recieve some from neighbies
as,it seems i'm in top ranking (several) on world map so i should,be having,enuf gold&silver for me to buy an s1 jet on sundayevening
pardon ,me for the unnescarry ,,, im playing windws phone, u know;-)
no , i also blame,mi cartons of the red red wine:p

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts. Mine are also out for today and have a list ready.

From tomorrow (Friday) until Sunday I'm a few days away. Take my tablet with me but it isn't sure that I have easily internet access and am not certain that I can send my gifts. Try to send them away but won't be reading all the posts here so sorry if I send you then something less necessary.

This year our holliday is a little different and we go away for a few days and then again home and perhaps next week also a few days away but I let you know then.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Mission now launched solo - I cant believe that a flight which only needed 16 points to finish was not joined by anyone - maybe all were tied up in the small items launch

I have a BLUE launch which only needs 16 points to take 1st/2nd and launch - ideal for anyone with QL looking for quick finish
full details in space forum - please check there first to make sure it is still on the pad before committing resources

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Such a long but wonderful day today, so I just finished gifting round about 22:45 UTC-6. A great deal of time from when I do my usual. But I've noticed I've been gifting in the AM early hours and about this time now at 23:00 hours my clock reset to gift again. So we shall see when I get the next one.
All in all it was a good day despite my back starting to ache really bad again. Saw pain management doctor yesterday and will get scheduled to do a few more shots again. Don't wish to end up in hospital another two weeks.
Had doctor appt today, which took a turn for the better. I was informed when it was scheduled, I was going for specialized procedure, (not something i looked forward to). But what, happened, my medical chart never had it scheduled, but the computer did. And lol after the nurse asked around, no one; not even the doctor had ordered it. So it never was done. I'm happy for that. I arrived home and the hospital business office calls. Says I owe money and unless i pay something, they won't do the steroid shots. After talking with the woman, she knocked the payment down to 25 US dollars from 75.
I no sooner hang up the phone, a few minutes later she calls back and says since I have two insurance plans, i have no need to worry about the payments right now.
just when sometimes one is stressed over finances, health, or other things; along comes something great when it is needed the most.
So again my apologies for gifts sent so late in the day.
Take care all.
Ken

D

Deleted member 5399

Mission now launched solo - I cant believe that a flight which only needed 16 points to finish was not joined by anyone - maybe all were tied up in the small items launch

I have a BLUE launch which only needs 16 points to take 1st/2nd and launch - ideal for anyone with QL looking for quick finish
full details in space forum - please check there first to make sure it is still on the pad before committing resources
If I had known @gbswales .
But i was focused so much on the new world destinations, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island, to obtain the Empire State building.
Funny how i got the falcons special destinations done, but haven't gotten the Ancients done yet.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
thanks for the code - shame it wasn't greenies though!!!
hi Ralphy i wonder can we add, anyday my giftings done already for 2day but can send lollypops, i also like them in return plz, no thats a joke i see ur list contains fuel20.. Soms of these would be Nice
Btw im sending the,pops out with the name called
Pirulito de frutas
:)
I dunno , them gifts in mi game are mostly described in Dutch language, This one is more excotic like :)

Last edited:
hi Ralphy i wonder can we add, anyday my giftings done already for 2day but can send lollypops, i also like them in return plz, no thats a joke i see ur list contains fuel20.. Soms of these would be Nice
Btw im sending the,pops out with the name called
Pirulito de frutas
:)
I dunno , them gifts in mi game are mostly described in Dutch language, This one is more excotic like :)
Ace - sounds exotic and good. I think we are connected? - ae you mar-whiskey.t.j? - if not, please add my code and lets see.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (08.50am GMT London)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 20,100 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests. I've finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 22nd July. My thanks for all the gifts received during the past few days.

@gbswales - gifted final Patrol Drone
@Cosmic Blue - gifted final Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted 1st Postal Drone - 6 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Had doctor appt today, which took a turn for the better. I was informed when it was scheduled, I was going for specialized procedure, (not something i looked forward to). But what, happened, my medical chart never had it scheduled, but the computer did. And lol after the nurse asked around, no one; not even the doctor had ordered it. So it never was done. I'm happy for that. I arrived home and the hospital business office calls. Says I owe money and unless i pay something, they won't do the steroid shots. After talking with the woman, she knocked the payment down to 25 US dollars from 75.
I no sooner hang up the phone, a few minutes later she calls back and says since I have two insurance plans, i have no need to worry about the payments right now... Ken
I hope, your are feeling better by now!?
The change from the German health system to the US system was the biggest hassle for me. Sure, I only pay a fraction for health insurance here compared to what I paid in Germany (15.7% of your salary), but you get 95% of treatments for free. And of course, 1 year in US, I get appendicites and in the end it was over $2,500 out of pocket expenses for me. Don't get sick in the US :rolleyes:

Happy Friday everyone!

Btw, @calculator plz my Lollipops are called "Lecca-lecca alla frutta" :D:LOL: all the rest of the items is German.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated, game name updated, gifts away, gifting list slightly away.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts for primary and support accounts

Welcome thanks for flight gifts.

See you on the low volume launch.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Good Morning Flyers (08.50am GMT London)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 20,100 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests. I've finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 22nd July. My thanks for all the gifts received during the past few days.

@gbswales - gifted final Patrol Drone
@Cosmic Blue - gifted final Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted 1st Postal Drone - 6 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi C. I think i Too get the hack of plundring, ofcourse being An amateur (stll dont know 200+ airports well enough WHO owns planetariums) i took 6600 :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Yup It's me
Ace - sounds exotic and good. I think we are connected? - ae you mar-whiskey.t.j? - if not, please add my code and lets see.
Jeah that's Me..Mar whiskey in the jar. But funny Eye dont See u ,
Or It's due To My dyslexie..i dont know My Abc's
What's Your ingamename?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom