Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something went wrong with my logistics department and I am out of Magic Mirrors.
So guys priority to magic mirrors or pocket knives as alternative.
Thank you very much.

@TangoSierra275 I tried your code and nothing happened so try to add me if you like.
@TangoSierra275, FC is wo4ew69

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
TUESDAY Gifts
Progress is still slow:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thank you for the gifts today from @Gyorgy kutsera - 1 more 4hearts please Gryorgy @Aero Aereola @wkndcmpr @Radu81 @andreasmrg @Harcourt @gorrion @KenDuckySmith - although, I don't need parking meters Ken. @w4mlhq8

I have returned gifts to you all (y)

MONDAY Gifts
Oops I forgot to post Monday's gifts so here they are

Thank you for the gifts today from @MarcoVering @Harcourt @gorrion @andreasmrg @Wasted Eagle @crescent moon @w4mlhq8
@wydaho @david smith @Aero Aereola

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Nothing from... @porvillewright@KenDuckySmith (KB) @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @Radu81@ItsRalphy@Gyorgy kutsera@KenDuckySmith (KB2) @Husam (HMYH) @Vivke and I'm all out for Monday

Please return with gifts. Many thanks!

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Please don't send me quest items because I have all I need to finish it. Send me Fuel20, if not, see mysignature.

D

Deleted member 5399

@BearFlights apologies on the meters. Can send 20 Fuel if needed.
All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2 for today, Tuesday April 5th 2016.
Keeping event open to gift quest items, but have no need for anymore of those. Attitude indicators would be nice to receive. I'm on the last giant flight requiring said item.
!KB2- Well I don't think anyone can gift me the amount of items I need to complete this event. Having some eggs, yields no doorways, no drops from flights to special destinations, and an empty card hangar, sits there, taking up space.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wow, thanks for all the gifts. I'm so sorry but can't return any gifts today. Don't know what went wrong but it seems that my gifting wasn't reset today since it's been longer than 24 hours since my last gifting. I'll try to catch up tomorrow but surely can't send everyone a gift then, or let's hope I can send 40 then, wouldn't that be great :)

So I'm a little bit sad that I can't send my gifts today :cry:

@TangoSierra275 : welcome to the forum. I've tried to send you an invite but there are problems with my game today so it didn't work, you can send me an invite if you want.

Try if I can send my planes for a flight but it seems a little bit strange today.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola

Me too - this whole event has been brutal. I have a ton of Russian Eggs and need one more door and one more card for next items. No clue how some folks finished this so quickly...

BTW - thanks to everyone for the gifts! Need 1 more POS Terminal to finish up my Duty Free shop... Then $35K to get next Control Tower...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have started a red launch (see other forum) I am going to bed now and ALL PLACES ARE OPEN - go grab some of the action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom