Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still new to the forum so let me know if I am posting wrong. Need items listed in my signature to complete a couple of buildings. Thanks in advance
it is ok but try to check some signature for other members like i did then you will learn more.
check my signature listed items if you need something i have please let me know i will add you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Still new to the forum so let me know if I am posting wrong. Need items listed in my signature to complete a couple of buildings. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum - it will make a huge difference to your game once you settle in - we are a friendly bunch (I think) usually a good idea to message people on here before sending them a neighbour request as it is easy to delete ones you are not expecting
I can help with some of your items (assembly robot) and I will send you a neighbour invite normally I am not looking for new members but a couple of neighbours dropped out so can add you- look out for gbswales and accept

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts. Today I could send my 20 gifts what I've done but naturally couldn't send you all, so have a list for tomorrow.

Didn't get any further with the event so the chance is very poor that I'll complete it. Still need all collections so it's a though one.

@TangoSierra275 : tried again to enter your code but doesn' go, perhaps you could try entering mine.

Getting excited now, I have just got my first plane of hearts. (y)
I wonder if there is still time to finish this event ?
If i am not wrong one plane maybe not enough, the repairing it takes 1 hour with one card every time and this happen every 3 to 4 flights you need to repair.
Maybe some one give you more info about that.
I wish you good luck to finish and get 3 stars also. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Made a silly mistake and bought the wrong hotel just now, I bought the one that requires items to finish- so now need 1 Do Not Disturb sign, 3 Bath Towels, 2 Disposable Shampoo and 2 all inclusive bracelets
Thanks Guys

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Getting excited now, I have just got my first plane of hearts. (y)
I wonder if there is still time to finish this event ?
You are nearly there !! I collected the 3 Mad Tea Party Collections in a day and a half. I did have two planes though and used one Spyglass !!

Go for it ,

Regards
Harcourt
Use some bonuses for more drops chances (y)
Very true! I had one English egg yesterday. Today with one lucky drop I had my card plane. Using Spy Glass and stockpiled fuel I had added 5 collections in 5 minutes...
Go for it! (y)

Very true! I had one English egg yesterday. Today with one lucky drop I had my card plane. Using Spy Glass and stockpiled fuel I had added 5 collections in 5 minutes...
Go for it! (y)
You need to use bonuses in this game for more drop chances if not you have to be patience.Without bonuses all drops are very seldom.
The best idea when is no Event in this game is better to start flights to do bonuses like Spy Glass and Dice because you can do that and you don't have to pay nothing for this bonus type and you are ready for next Event.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
You are added to my neighbour list now - when my new gifting window starts in the morning I have noted to send you one assembly robot - if you want to return anything from the list below it would be gratefully received - if you have them an item for the hotel building would be great - I do appreciate that people are not always able to return gifts immediately - anytime would be great - I can send more assembly robots if you still need them after tomorrow

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Made a silly mistake and bought the wrong hotel just now, I bought the one that requires items to finish- so now need 1 Do Not Disturb sign, 3 Bath Towels, 2 Disposable Shampoo and 2 all inclusive bracelets
Thanks Guys
You're on my list for tomorrow: dnd sign will make it's way to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom