Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@gbswales - Basically, the best thing to do is when you have empty space in your city, simply build one, and then sell it. Wash, rinse, repeat as many times as you so desire.

Or, you can do it like @crescent moon is doing. Whatever works for ya!

Yes your quite right, hand wash is always best for good results, 9 out of 10 home dwellers can
not be wrong!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (6.55am GMT)

My early morning's 20 neighbours gifts have just been sent, Tuesday 5th April. My neighbours plunder brought in 24,600 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resource items. A really good morning's effort, similar to day's of old, when plunder figures were high. A red launch is planned for later on today. Thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I have sent out all 20 gifts for today, thank you for those received. I have nine more to send tomorrow.

@cats are awesome , @Vivke I have sent you the Aladdin Special Edition Landing Lamp which should be rubbed vigorously. Then take cover as Rabbits and Caterpillars rain down from the sky !!

Good Luck to all doing the Event. There is still a long time to go.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
I finished colecting cards, mirrors and pocket knives for the event. Thanks for your gifts, but no more event gift needed. Instead of them send me Spare wire / Fuel(20)! :)

@Daenerys
(#Daenerys) – Thanks for Four of Hearts. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Laosge (#Laosge) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax / Jax2) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Perfume?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - Thanks for Pocket Knife / Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gandalf
(Gand.itemneeded) –Thanks for Magic Mirror / Spare Wire. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen
(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@OVAinternational
(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ten33go
(Ten) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
upload_2016-4-5_19-45-27.png

All these for just completing participation in a red launch - unplaced!

@gbswales @Comet18 : All codes are one use only!
You can't add someone again.
Yes true its happen with me and i cannot add those lost neighbors again. Is it shame on GI.
Today i visit some neighbors to check what they have new buildings then i go to other neighbor its show me that heart without get any gifts :cry:.
@Agent_L and @Radu81 You encyclopedia of information (y) in this game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Something went wrong with my logistics department and I am out of Magic Mirrors.
So guys priority to magic mirrors or pocket knives as alternative.
Thank you very much.

@TangoSierra275 I tried your code and nothing happened so try to add me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom